Hydra Weapons!?

"So what's the deal with you and Stark? You seem...close?" Steve asked as we walked down to the storage rooms.

"Well, I stayed in touch with Howard after the war, and he told me a little while after the war that he was expecting a son" I remember the call I got. I knew what would happen to this child, as Howard had become...different.

"I helped raise him, Howard became violent when drunk and Tony's Mother was too weak to defend the small boy...I guess I became some sort of sister or guardian figure to him" I couldn't just stand by and watch him beat the child. It wasn't right. Hitting a child when they do something wrong teaches them the wrong lesson!

"So Tony's your fault?" He asked a sly smirk. I nudged him playfully but continued nonetheless.

"Supposedly; but the man is a genius, arrogant but a genius no less. Howard neglected him for a while, he was so busy trying to find you, that is, until he died a few years back" it's all my fault.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that, car crash wasn't it?" I had to tell Tony the truth one day, it's not fair to him.

"Hmm, yea well, accidents will happen" I mumbled, I regret it so much, especially Maria, she was so innocent in the matter!

We finally made it to the storage units.

Steve used his strength to slide open the door and hold it for me.

"What's in these?" He asked holding up a case.

"I have no idea, I'm not apart of SHIELD" I replied. He jumped up onto the top platform shortly followed by me.

"Oh here's a question, how come you haven't aged since I saw you last?" He questioned with an eyebrow so high it was almost caught in his hair.

"I have great moisturiser...look there's more!" I ran over to the cases and opened it.

It looked like a gun...with a symbol I will hate forever on it.

"Hey Steve, recognise this symbol?"

"Hydra!?" He whisper shouted.

Putting the weapon back, I was shocked that they would keep stuff like this and not destroy it!

"I thought it was defeated!" Steve ran a hand through his sandy blonde hair.

"No, otherwise what purpose does SHIELD have...it has to be connected to the Tesseract! Ughhhhhh I hate how humans take things and use it for the wrong purpose!" I growled slamming the case shut.

"Wait! Humans!?" Crap, I forgot he was here for a second.

"Not now Steve! It's time Fury explained something probably for the first time in his life!