Is everything a joke to you!?

I hope Loki got my warning, he sure looked scared when I told him who I was.

"Commandant!" And Agent came running up to me, "Mr Stark wants to speak to you!" He panted, I'm guessing he chased me up the stairs.

"Very well, where is he?" The agents just pointed down the hallway and I could see that Steve had just walked in.

'Oh no' I groaned internally, knowing Tony would push his buttons.

"Thank you" I muttered jogging up to the door.

"Is everything a joke to you!?" A mildly angry Steve stated.

"Funny things are!" Tony replied sarcastically. I could see him and banner on one side of the table, Tony holding a taser of some sort.

"Endangering everyone on this ship is funny to you?" I snarled walking up to the boys.

"No offence doc" I nodded to Banner who gave a small smile, "none taken commander"

"So (Y/n), you look tense, you need to relax" he said giving me a put on the shoulder. I could tell Steve was getting frustrated with Stark already.

"And you need to focus on the problem Mr Stark" he said sternly, in his 'Captain' voice.

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us in now, why not before?" He said, shoving a handful of dried fruits into his mouth.

"What isn't he telling us, I can't do all the equations without all the variables" Stark stated, moving away from me and back over to Banner.

"You think Fury is hiding something?" He really isn't getting it.

"He's a spy Steve, he's 'the' spy, his secrets have secrets" I told him, rolling my eyes. Tony nodded and threw a couple more berries in his mouth.

"Can you really eat at a time like this?" I asked and he just smiled.

My mind started to wander and my vision became hazy.

Suddenly my head began to pound, blocking out any sound. Except a small fair voice.

"Sister, please you must listen, death and destruction is upon Earth and you! You must be safe!"

Once the last word was spoken, my vision came to and I could see Tony in front of Steve.

"Blueberry?" He offered, but I'm guessing I missed something as Steve looked disgusting and angry at the same time.

"Yet your confused about why they didn't want you around" he says in a low voice.

"An intelligence force, scared of intelligence? Historically not awesome" To y said in a sarcastic manner, which I don't think he'll ever grow out off. I stopped hoping when he was 15.

"I think Loki is trying to wind us up, this is a man who wants to start a war...and if we don't focus, he'll succeed, we have orders we should follow them" he states strongly.

"Yea Steve, I know your doing what you think is right, but not everyone blindly follows orders" I said slowly walking up to both of them.

"Yea and following orders isn't really my style" Tony says with a mouthful of berries.

"And you're all about style?" Steve scoffs with a forced smile.

"Out of the people in this room, who is A wearing a spangly outfit and B, not of use" both me and Steve glare at Tony.

"Guys, you can't tell me that this all smells a little funky to you?" Bruce asks.

Steve just stares at Tony then stomps off muttering, "just find the cube"

Once he left the room Tony turned to me

"That's the guy my Dad never shut up about?" He asked with fake shock.

That's when I broke.

I rushed towards him and grabbed his throat with my left hand, I could see Steve at the window about to rush in, but I didn't care.

"Commander! Stop!" Bruce said but I ignored him.

"This is a warning Stark, Steve is my best friend and has been since before you were born, I hear you make fun of him again, you have to answer to me, capeesh?" I growled, in which he nodded frantically.

I let him go and strode to the door, "he is right though, find the cube"

Once I got out, I saw Steve standing with an amused face.

"Thanks" he smiled and I returned it.