Battle of New York (Part 1)

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything moved quickly, Tony went to fix his armour and Steve went to check on Natasha and Clint.

Meanwhile I needed to discuss something with Fury.

——————

I walked into the main control room and found Agent Hill and Fury watching the jet depart.

"Sir, those cards, they were in Coulson's locker" She said as she gestured the bloody cards in his hands.

"They needed a little push" he replied.

I made them both jump by clearing my throat.

"I thought you both would have heard me seeing as your both trained agents" I raised an amused eyebrow.

"And I thought you'd be on the jet, not like you to miss a war" Fury sassed back.

I straightened my posture, so I looked more regal, force of habit.

"The senate will send a missile when New York is under attack" they both looked like they didn't believe me.

"How do you know?" Hill questioned as if she thought I was stupid.

"Because I've seen it before, and not even on my own planet. These are creatures that you have never dealt with before, they are bred for war, I don't have the army I'm used to in an alien attack without creating my own, and when the portal opens, I can't leave the Earth to stop it, it would destroy me, so please try to stop the missile, I already have to deal with the mess you've made" I glared before strutting off.

Time to go to war.

———————

No Ones POV

Tony looked up from pouring his drink.

"(Y/n) came down to see you, what did she say?"

Loki chuckled, almost teasingly.

"You don't know who she is do you? Who she truly is....since it doesn't matter, I think you know by now that's she is not from Earth, she once was a royal of the highest standing world, now she is nothing but trapped. The Earth is her prison"

-Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice.....wait....Meanwhile on the jet-

"Hey Steve, where's (Y/n)?" Natasha asked, glancing back at the Captain.

Steve kept his eye on the horizon.

"She'll be there"