Hold on Steve!

(A/n: I made that picture! And yes, it is the elements of harmony 🖤)

"Come on!" I yelled at Thor and sprinted to he main control room.

The alarms where going haywire, indicating problems with the mainframe.

"Number Three engine is down!" I heard Hill shout, most likely talking to Fury on the coms.
"If we loose one me engine we won't be in the air, someone's gonna have to go out and push" I was about to offer my assistance, but Stark took the job.

So instead, I went looking for the invaders, they must be on board right now.

Running down the corridor, it was long until I found an armed man, clearly not from shield. He aimed the gun at me, and rapidly fired.

Skilfully dodging all the bullets, I roundhouse kicked his face, cause him to stumble back. With a wave of my hand, his shadow became mine to control, so I used it to choke him, like the force in Star Wars.

When he stopped gasping for air, I dropped his lifeless body, only a loud roar from down decks to fill my ears.

The Hulk!

Great, another thing we have to deal with.

-Mini Time Skip brought to you by Odin's Beard 🧔-

Stark was outside pushing the panels of engine 3, when another explosion filled the air, and the carrier started to fall.

"Engine 1 is down! Stark!" Fury shouted through the coms, but of course Tony had yet to start engine 3 up again.....my time to shine!

My black wings appeared in a cloud of darkness, and I ran to an opening to get outside

This is wear I see Steve fighting off 4 armed men, without any weapons.

Acting fast, I picked up a knife that had been dropped and replaced one mans vertebra with it, then threw it perfectly into another's neck.

"Thanks!" I nodded back and fly out to engine 1.

It wasn't as damaged as I thought it be, probably just needs a jumpstart.

The red lever I saw backs with Steve most likely slows the blades down so Stark, and myself can get out.

I quickly got to work pushing the blades, faster and faster, not that it wasn't hard to keep up with them.

Feeling the carrier stabilising, relief filled my mind, that was until a muffled male scream, hit my ears, turning slightly, I just saw Steve practically falling out, hanging on to a single lead.

"HOLD ON STEVE!" I yelled through the coms, "OBVIOUSLY!" Was what I heard back, I pushed harder and soon it was going by its own.

Metal banging together caught my attention, Tony!

Seeing my chance, I flew out and pulled Steve up.
More of Loki's men came in, so Steve grabbed a gun whilst I headed for the lever.

It wasn't long before Stark came crashing through.

"Agent Coulson is down" Fury muttered grievingly through the coms.

No doubt Loki got away....