Loki {part one}

Agent Hill was trying to give me intel on the situation but I couldn't help but ignore her as my mind was elsewhere. Given by what Fury had told me, the Tesseract was being activated from a different place. All you need to open the door was the right key. Or in this case the right power.

The jet landed and we all climbed out, I first saw Agent Coulson. He was my friend's biggest fan, I'm pretty sure he almost fainted when they found him. As I got to him, he shook my hand, "Ma'm" he nodded his head which I returned.

He, Fury and Hill all walked ahead, as I stop to feel the pulsing energy that's seriously overflowing. Running ahead of them I ran into the laboratory, where at least twenty scientists were running about.

The Tesseract was in the middle of something sort of contraption, a scientist with a mouth mask went poke it with gloved hands. Sensing the danger, I ran over to them before they could touch it. "I wouldn't do that if I was you" I reluctantly let go of their wrist, and they ran off to another computer.

"Talk to me doctor" Fury walked in and started talking to a man in a checkered like shirt.

"Director!" He shouted, walking away from his weird looking technology to Fury. I too went over, sensing the invisible force of the Tesseract grow.

"Is there anything that we know for certain?" I stopped listening, checking around all the computers, clearly showing a disturbance in the energy wave length.

Jogging back to Fury and the doctor, "We prepared for this doctor" Fury stood firmly, not happy with the situation obviously.
"Harness energy from space" my head shot to look at Fury emotionlessly, "that takes a lot of technical power to do that, and its highly dangerous!" The doctor cleared his throat, gaining my attention, "she's throwing off interference, radiation, nothing harmful, low levels of gama radiation" he said, continuing with his computer thingy.

"That can be harmful," I spat glaring at the man in front of me.

It wasn't long until Fury called one of his agents down.

"Have you seen anything that could set this thing off?" He asked motioning the Tesseract.

"Doctor it's spiking again!" One of the scientists called out.

As me, Fury and Clint walked up to the Tesseract I decided to show off my knowledge.

"So let's see what we got here, no one has tampered with the Tesseract, as nobody has come and gone, so if I'm correct, the interference isn't coming from this side" I stated, pointing at the glowing cube.

"This side?" Both males gave me questioning looks, to which I sighed.

"The Tesseract works like a door, well doors open from both sides...."