You've been warned

(Before this chapter begins, the info of the Chitauri is limited so I made some of it up 🖤)

After everyone settled down, we all got back to the carrier.

"God that journey was painful" I muttered as agents came to collect Loki to take him to his cell.

"Your telling me, I had to fight a brute with a hammer!" Stark sneered. Steve didn't say much and just kept walking.

Fury then came in saying that a meeting is to be taking place soon, after he talks to Loki.

I decided to get changed and wash the dirt of my skin.

When I returned all I heard was,
"He really grows on you doesn't me?" Doctor Banner said nervously

"Loki is gonna drag this out...Thor! what's his play?" Steve asked as I took a seat next to him.

"He has an army called the Chitauri, they are not if Asgard or any world known-" I decided to cut him off.

"They are outcast creatures, found in the dark lands, scavengers before he make them into creatures of battle" I tutted leaning back in my chair.

Thor nodded and continued.

"He means to unleash them on your people, they will win him the earth, in return for what I suspect the Tesseract"

"An army from outer space" of course that's what Steve picked up on from all of that.

"That means he's going to build another portal!" Banner adds in

Him and Thor discuss about some astrophysicist.

I need to know what Loki is going to do.

He must know I'm here, and if so, he should know that the earth is mine to protect!

I stand abruptly at the table and head to march down to the cell.

"Hey where are you going!" Steve called to me.

"Down to the cell, little shit doesn't know what's coming for him" I seethe out striding down the stairs.

-Mini time skip brought to you by Bucky! 😘-

The guard let me in and I could see Loki's back as he stared at the camera.

"Ah I knew someone would come down to see me!" He turned and smiled evilly.

"Do you know who I am" I glared. His smile slightly dropped but it was still visible.

"No, but the power is overflowing" he grinned.

"Alright then, I am the Dark Princess of Soaria, (Y/n), now I am guardian of the Earth" his smile completely dropped and he now looked a little bit scared.

"Yes...I have heard of your legend, I believed it to be a story"

I started to circle the cell.

"You know of what I'm capable of then" he nods and looks down, only to look up again smiling.

"I know everything about you-" he started.

"then you know that I can relate to you" I said softly.

"What?" He seemed confused.

"I was neglected by my family, my sister was the favourite and I was shunned out, I let my anger and jealousy get the best of me, I took it out on my own people.....I know how you feel..." I sighed.

Suddenly his fist bashed against the glass.

"You think I want your pity!" He said through grit teeth.

"No, I want to tell you, you are not alone... my parents died to protect you Loki... do not make me dishonour their death by killing you" I said calmly as I left the cell.