Thor!

It was quiet in the jet.

I sat across from Loki, watching him, he just sat quietly, not looking up.

Romanoff was flying us back to base, talking to whom I presume is Fury, some sort of report.

Tony and Steve where standing next to each other a few meters away.
Having their own conversation about what's going on.

I just concentrated on Loki. Something was wrong. To me, he gave up to quickly, he is strong enough to fight, he could get out of his handcuffs if he wanted to....but he isn't?

A storm was brewing outside, and the lightning grew fierce.

Loki visibly flinched and looked up. Steve noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Scared of a little lightning?" Loki didn't look scared per say, he just seemed, fed up?

"I'm not overly fond of what follows..."

Oh no...

Something landed on top of the jet with a loud thud, starting everyone.

"What was that?" Romanoff asked, looking up.

"His other half" I replied, Loki glared at me, if he knew who I was, he'd be scared.

Stark opened the back, so see what was out there, when a large figure landing in the jet, grabbed Loki then flew off!

"God damn it Thor!" I muttered.

Stark reacted quickly by placing on his helmet, ready to fly after him.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve shouted out to him, but it was no use.

"I have a plan, attack!" And he flew out.

Steve sighed in frustration and went to strap on a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out cap" Natasha tried to reason with him.

"I don't see how I can" he struggled to get it on in a hurry, it was almost pitiful to watch.

"These guys come from legend, they are basically gods" This time I got up and stopped Steve.

"They aren't basically gods, they ARE gods, here Steve I'll give you a lift down"

I climbed on to his back and hugged him like a koala.
He walked to the exit and jumped out.

I spread my wings and caught the wind before we fell to the ground.

Suddenly something flew past us fast, and fell down to the ground. Close with us following.

Steve threw his shield, hitting both Tony and Thor, and dropped down in time to catch it.

"That's enough"

I gracefully landed next to him.

"I don't know what your doing here but-" Thor interrupted me, rude.

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!" He bellowed.

Cap spoke up again, "then prove it, put the hammer down"

I looked up and saw Loki sat down, smirking, watching the scene play.

That rut, why doesn't he run away!

Unless....

"Bad call he loves his hammer!" Thor then whacked Tony with the hammer then turned to Steve.

"You want me to put the hammer down!" He yelled, then jumped up, aiming his hammer to Steve, who crouched and raised his shield.

When the two weapons met, it caused a powerful blast, sending all three men, and bits of nature flying.

I protected my self with a barrier of darkness.

When Thor saw, his eyes widened in realisation.

"Are we done here?" Steve asked, to which Thor looked around, then nodded.

Well, things just got interesting...