Germany attack

Soon it was time for action.

Loki had been spotted in Germany and we had to go and collect him.

"Cap, your up!" Steve nodded and headed out to get geared up.

Fury approached me, and I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Will you be going too?" He raised an eyebrow.

'I think it's time I showed the world what I am, and Loki who earth belongs too'

"Affirmative" I nodded and headed out to get geared up too.

Well I could do it on the jet, shouldn't take long since I can change my clothes using shadow.

I met Steve on the jet who gave me an odd look.

"Why are you coming? And where's your suit?" He questioned.

I just sat down and smirked,
"All in good time Rogers, all in good time" he didn't question further, cause he knew I wouldn't answer him.

Steve's POV

My mind was racing. I didn't know who this Loki guy was, all I knew was that he was dangerous and our target.

I still don't understand (Y/n)'a part in all this, she's just a commandeering officer.

Come to think of it, how is she even alive, she hasn't even aged a day!?

Maybe she was frozen like I was and woke up before me?

I doubt it, she seems more into the times than me and I've been here a year.

'What is she'

"Right here's the plan, Steve you drop down and try to tackle Loki enough until we can get him retrained, Romanoff you stay in the jet, shoot if you need to, but stay out the way of his blasts or we can't get back. I'll position myself at the top of the nearest building, I'm plan B. Loki knows who I am but doesn't know I exist I'm guessing. Right let's move!" (Y/n) explained before darkness surrounded her and....changed her into battle armour!?

A huge sword placed on her back, dark angle wings sprouting from her shoulder blades and a cold black mist covering her body

"What are you!?" Romanoff shouted as she looked back.

I was too shocked to say anything.
This must be why she's here!

You can feel the power radiating off her!

"This is my true form now shut up, we have a task to do" she jumped out the jet before either me or Natasha could say anything.

"I can see why Fury likes her" she muttered before turning to the controls.

Loki's POV

"There are always men like you!" Ok, this man is really starting to annoy me.

As I point my sceptre at him, I get a strong sense of power, nothing from Midgard, not Asgard. What the hell is that!?

Ignoring it for now, I turned my attention back to the elderly mortal who stood against me.

"Look to your elder people, let him be an example"

Before my blast could hit him, something jumped in the way.
And my blast him back at me!
Impossible!

"You know, last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing" well I don't know what that's about but I soon recognised him from SHIELDS files.

"The soldier, the man out of time!" I smirked standing up.

Suddenly a jet came closer, pointing a gun at me.

"Loki put down the weapon and surrender now!" It was a woman's voice. And she Cleary doubts my abilities.

I shot the jet, but she dodged it, when the solider came up behind me and started to attack.

He was wrong for a mortal, but not strong enough.

"Kneel" I seethed, pushing him down.

"Not today!" He pushed me off then shouted into the air.

"Akuma!" That power grew stronger and soon a dark figure stood in front of me, the power screaming off them.

"Loki, prince of Asgard!" She stated. I didn't recognise her face, but her armour is not Asgardian, nor frost giant nor midgardian.

She pointed her sword at me, when music began to blast and a metal man fell from the sky, landing, and shooting me down.

"Make a move reindeer games" putting my plan into action, I changed back into my suit, and held my hands up.

"Good move"

'Who is this powerful girl?'