07 ⇔ lollipop

Charlotte

"Morning, Luke." I said walking passed him as I suck the lollipop in my mouth.

"Morning Char- woah, woah, wait. You know you can't eat food inside the book store." Luke stopped me when I was just about to go into the aisle of books.

"What? Why not." I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's just candy, not that big of a deal."

"I don't know, store policies." He replied and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Look, you just can't, okay."

I took the lollipop out of my mouth. "Fine. I'll throw it in the trash can, there." I said, pointing to the non-existent trash can.

"Is there even a trash can there?" He asked.

"It's beside that book shelf over there. You just can't see it through your perspective." I said.

"O-okay." He stuttered.

I smiled in satisfaction and continued walking down the aisle of bookshelves. Once I got the book that I wanted, I walked over to the usual chair that I sit on. I stuck my lollipop back in my mouth and began reading.

After a few minutes of reading, I felt someone coming up to me.

"You really shouldn't eat at the book store you know. You little rebel." Finn said, coming up to me.

"Leave me alone, Finn." I said, fully covering my face with my book.

"Nope." He said, popping the p.

"Ugh." I groaned as I grumpily put down my book. "What do you want, Finny boy?" I sarcastically said.

"Oh God, here we go again with the Finny boy." He said, annoyed.

"Oh, I'll keep calling you that." I smirked.

Flashback

"You know, you should really stop that because it makes you look like a fucking idio-" He said to me but got interrupted by the booming voice of the teacher.

"Wolfhard!" The teacher called out which caught Finn's attention. "Looks like Finny boy here seems to know the lesson very well that he doesn't even bother to listen," I snorted at the nickname.

"Finny boy, what the fuck." I heard him whisper.

"Finn, would you care to tell me who said this quote written on the board?" Mr. Lightwood asked as he pointed to the quote on the board.

He contemplated on what to say for a while then he spoke. "Uh...your mom?" He replied making the class laugh.

"Detention!"

Finn say back on his chair as he groaned in annoyance.

"Great job, Finny boy." I teased and sarcastically clapped for him.

"Shut up."

From then on, I annoyed him with the new nickname.

End of flashback

"I'm pretty sure Mr. Lightwood still hates me." He chuckled.

"Yeah, it's so obvious." I said. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came here for my daily job, didn't you know?" He cheekily said.