11 ⇔ jealous

Charlotte

"Hey Jaeden, would you please tell your fangirls to stop sending me death threats on every social media I have? Ever since you posted that picture of us on Instagram, I've been getting death threats from angry fangirls. Didn't know I was friends with a celebrity." I said as I put on my mascara.

"Sorry, it looks like they can't resist these charms." He winked at me. I scoffed and smacked his shoulder playfully. "And no, I'm not a celebrity."

"I'm serious! These little freshmen are like 'Jaeden's mine!', 'You're too ugly to be his girlfriend!'." I mocked while he just laughed at me. "We're not even dating anyways, jeez."

"Tell me more." He laughed.

"I'm not gonna keep flattering you." I scoffed while he just chuckled. "Okay wait, tell me again why we're going together to Chosen's party?"

"Because you didn't have a ride to the party so you called me." He replied.

"Oh right." I said as I continued to apply my mascara.

"What the hell is that thing you're putting up your face? It looks like a freaking weapon." He said, pointing to the mascara wand I'm holding.

"It's a mascara wand." I replied, putting my hand down.

"Oh so you're a fairy now?" He laughed.

"Nice try, Jae." I laughed at him.

"What does it do?" He asked.

"It makes your eyelashes pop out." I said. "Wanna try it?" I asked.

"What? There's no way I'm putting that thing on my face." He said.

"Oh come on, it will be fun!" I chuckled. "I promise I will be gentle." I smiled at him.

"No way, Charlotte." He said.

"Hey! Don't call me Charlotte. It's weird." I said.

He just smirked at me and said, "Sure thing, Charlotte."

"Whatever, can I please put some mascara on you?" I smiled, innocently. "Please! I promise to remove it after."

He stared at me weirdly until he finally gave in. "Fine, just don't poke my eye." He groaned.

I squealed and stepped closer to him. "Here comes the mascara!" I teased him as I slowly put the wand near his face.

"Don't say that! That sounds really freaking creepy." He said. I just laughed at him as I positioned my hand on his face.

"Don't blink okay." I said.

"Okay." He replied. Our faces are dangerously close to each other, I could hear and feel his breathing.

I stroked his eyelashes with the wand. Wow I'm jealous, his eyelashes are actually really long.

After a few seconds of applying the mascara, I stepped back a little, our faces still a little bit dangerously close to each other. I checked his eyes to see if the mascara was okay.

"Pretty good." I smiled.

My eyes shifted to his face, he was staring at me. He was looking at me with that look he always gives me. He was looking at me in a certain way that I can't understand. I don't know if he was sad, happy, excited or angry.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat and blinked several times, ruining the mascara. "Uh, yeah, I-I'm okay." He smiled at me.