10 ⇔ a little crush

Charlotte

"Okay then, what movie should we watch?" Chosen asked.

"Horror movies!" Finn shouted. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not gonna cuddle with you, Finn." I smiled sarcastically.

His smirk turned into a frown. "Whatever." He said. I smiled to myself, satisfied.

Jack turned off the light and put on a horror movie. I'm not really that scared of horror movies since it's just full of jumpscares but sometimes, I forget that it's not real.

I felt someone scoot over closer to me. I ignored it and continued watching. "Hey." I hear someone whisper.

I turned my head to the side and saw Jaeden sitting beside me. "Hey, what's up?"

"Not much. I just wanted to sit beside you." He said. I chuckled at him.

"Aw, Jae!" I teased.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up for like one second?" I heard Finn say.

I laughed at him. "Shut up, Finn. You're interrupting the movie." Sophia said.

"Wha-"

I laughed at him and continued watching the movie. After a few minutes, I started to get bored. I stood up and said, "Hey. I'm gonna get some snacks."

"I'll come with you." I heard Jaeden say.

Jaeden followed me to the kitchen as we looked for snacks. "What kind of food do you like?"

"Do you have strawberry flavored oreos?" I asked.

"What?" Jaeden asked.

"You know, oreos that have strawberry fla-"

"I know what that is. What I'm asking is that you actually eat that?" He asked in amusement.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded my head. "I actually hate milk flavored oreos." I smiled innocently.

Jaeden stared at me then laughed at me for a good 30 seconds. I looked at him confusedly. "Why are you laughing?" I chuckled.

"You're so weird." He chuckled.

"Hey!" I said, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"But to answer your question, no, I don't have strawberry flavored oreos." He laughed.

"Well then, let's just have popcorn." I said.

"Okay then." He said as he put the microwavable popcorn on the microwave.

I stared at the counter for a while until I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and saw Jaeden staring at me.

"Uh...what? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, confusedly.

"N-no, it's just...y-you're really b-beauti-"

"HEY GUYS, IT'S LOGAN PAUL HERE, AND TODAY I'M GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO HACK." Jack shouted as he barged into the room.

I jumped in shock, my eyes wide. "Jack, what the hell! You scared me!"

"Woops." He smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are YOU two doing here?" He narrowed his eyes.

"We were just getting some popcorn! Right, Jaeden?"

"U-uh, y-yeah!" He replied.

"Jeez, Jaeden. You're a stuttering mess right now. The fuck happened to you?"