06 ⇔ game night

Charlotte

"What the FUCK!" I sat up and shouted, fully awake once I heard the loud noise of the blow horn.

I heard giggling as I turned to the side. I saw Jack and Finn laughing at my reaction.

"Oh God, I'm sorry..but that shit..was just so funny..holy shi-" Jack tried to say but he kept on running out of breath from his laughter.

I turned to the person beside Jack, Finn, who's laughing hysterically. It looks like he's about to die from laughter.

"Finn!" I whined as I threw a pillow at him, making him laugh even harder.

"I'm sorry," Finn continues to laugh. "I really am..." He stops laughing for a while but then Jack blew the horn again which made him burst out laughing again.

"I'm outta here." I said as I put on my shoes.

I walked out of the room, leaving the two laughing boys.

"Carol! Drink your medicine first!" Finn shouted as he walked out of the room, trying to keep up with my fast pace.

I groaned as I turned around and took the medicine from him. I swallowed the medicine, together with the water. He smiled in satisfaction and put down the water and the medicine.

I turned around to walk away from them but they stopped me again.

"Wait Charlie! It's game night tonight, we're gonna play a bunch of shit with my other friends, you in?" Finn said.

"After the shit you played on me?" I rolled my eyes at them.

"Jeez, your hangover must be really bad." Jack whispered.

"I heard that." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Woops!" He raises his hands in defeat.

"Oh come on! We're sorry." Finn whines.

"Apology not accepted." I crossed my arms and raise my eyebrows at them.

"Fine. How can we make it up to you?" He groaned in defeat.

I think for a while then my face lights up. I thought of a genius idea, it literally looked like a light bulb appeared beside my head.

I smirked at Finn them and said, "You said it was game night tonight right?"

Jack looked confused at first until his eyes widened after he processed the situation in his brain. "Oh my God, Finn, RUN!" Jack shouted.

___

"AHHH! IT'S SO COLD, JESUS!" Jack shouted as he jumped into the lake.

"What the FUCK! I just saw your-" Finn tried to say but I pushed him into the lake.

After my encounter with Finn and Jack this morning, I told Sophia my genius plan. And that plan is to make them jump naked into the town's lake.

Wyatt, Jaeden, Jeremy and Chosen laughed at the scene while me and Sophia high fived each other.

I am with the rest of the group, Wyatt, Chosen, Jeremy and the others whom I am acquainted with since Finn's always with them at school. We instantly clicked once they knew my plan.

"We're gonna freeze to death!" Finn shouted from below.

"Okay, Rose, you can come up now!" I sarcastically said, referencing Titanic.