Chapter 2

Pulling into the Pack Hall Driveway, We were still speeding and we came to a screeching stop, Looking at the stairs i saw Tyson and his men all with rather large weapons at their sides everyone was on high alert.

"Ariel stay close you know the drill. James and Kevin will be at your side and Luke will be amongst the crowd we are going to find the rogues and interrogate them, Get ready to move quickly inside."I nodded my head and i watched as Kevin and James were at my door and Tom was out of the driver's seat and his back to me and i saw his gun was drawn.

"Ready "I nodded my head quickly and i felt a hand on my mid back pushing me out of the car fast, Kevin and James took my hands and helped me out of the car all of the guys had surrounded me in the same protective circle that they had done, when Max had taken over.

"He knew the route we were taking!!"Dunken said stopping behind us.

"Tighten the protection around the hall. Ariel stay close to my pack Warriors. Try and enjoy tonight sweetheart.You two protect her "We all nodded our heads and i headed inside with Kevin and James by my side, we entered the entrance hall where Pam awaited for me, she looked so worried when she saw me she sighed in relief and ran to me indulged e into a deep Hug.

"Are you okay ?"

"I'm fine let's just get this over with"

"Ready sweetheart ?"Tyson said coming into the entrance. I smiled and nodded my head. My wolf felt on edge and i didn't know why, i just hoped it wasn't my mate.

Pam and Tyson connected their hands and walked through the grand entrance everyone was smiling and clapping as they walked into the room, i let my coat slide off of my shoulders and i walked in front of the boys as they slowly walked behind me, i heard gasps and i knew not to let my head hang low.

Always smile and hold your on baby girl, Or people will think that they can walk all over you

My mother's voice ran through my head, it was only a memory. All of those years of her teaching me how to be a Luna and how to handle a crowd had begun to pay of.

I could feel the stares of shock looking at me they could see my full marks and they all knew whose daughter i was, I always get told that i am a replica of my mother and have her fire and force as well then i have my father's peace but his hate as well.

My face held it self, i made sure no shape or form of emotion was on it. I could feel the guys worry stares on the back of my head. I watched as people i once knew when i was younger look at me in complete shock and some looked at Tyson and Pam angry, Angry that obviously they hadn't told anyone sooner. Some mouths were hanging open and i don't think they knew they were. The younger mateless Alphas were all drooling, i recognised every single person in this room. My father was very close with most of the packs around the country the only ones he didn't get along with.

Were the ones that were trying to make Alliances with our pack because of me and wanted their sons to marry me as a sort of contract. Thankfully my father was not like that, he never even thought about giving me to another the man who was not my mate or someone i did not love.

'

I think that's what earned everyone's respect. My father stood up to one of the evilest Alphas and said no turns out he is the strongest Alpha of the Lands and is reffered to as Alpha King. He wanted for me to go and live on his territory so i could be closer to his son who i meet once and never saw again. He was about 4 years older than me so my father didn't want me near him. I was only 13 and the Alpha's Son was 17. My father was always overprotective and wanted to protect me from any danger that was coming.