Chapter 13

Jaxons P.O.V

I watched as she walked down the stairs. Slowly i slid down the wall and held my head in my hands, What the hell had i done. I'd never seen her so upset and betrayed. Her words hit way too close to home. She was right i betrayed her and her trust.

We all did.

About 5 Minutes later Saxton came out, all showered off and began running down the stairs ready to go win back Ariel, This time was it. I don't think she will come back. Not after what we have done.

He stopped halfway and turned back around to see me, he ran over to me, he looked very tired and exhausted from the round he just had with wonder Slut.

"Jaxon where is she ?"He asked desperately.

"I don't know"

"What happened ?? You were meant to stop her from coming up here." I looked up to him and shook my head at him, Disgusted at the man he had become. That he had turned us all into. Ariel did nothing to any of us.

She volunteered at the local playgroups, Ran trainings took, Pups out on hunts everything that a Luna was supposed to do. She made us all laugh, Made us work for what we wanted, She had the world's most elegant smile that made everyone in the room smile as the energy she gave off was love, happiness and Enjoyment and most of all she had the biggest most trusting heart.

We betrayed that.

"She was going to let you mate her, Mark her the whole shim bam, She made you a breakfast, So you could have breakfast in bed because you have been working so hard "I laughed as i said it all.

Working hard. Fucken hell this boy used to work hard until Brittney came along. All he ever did was fuck her and poor Ariel didn't know why she was getting sick all the time.

It was because it was him breaking their bond by sleeping with that slag.

"She is ?"

"You fucked your chances now you moron "His father growled.

"Shut your mouth old man."

"What did i tell you !! Don't touch whores. Nice to see i was kept out of this deep dark secret. Tell me how did the poor girl find out ??"His father growled at Saxton. Saxton looked down at the floor ashamed at what he had done.

"You foul. She caught you doing the slag in your guys room didn't she ?"His father said disgusted.

"She was never meant to know "

"You were worried about other people killing her. You fucking idiot. You are killing her. "My eyes widened, so did Saxtons.

"How "Saxton demanded.

"I've seen the poor girl. Spewing up. Having bleeding noses, Temperature rising, paleness Coughing up blood all the time, Hell she passed out once and i had to cover it up . That's only caused by one thing son. Cheating "My eyes widened as she had all of that.

Oh god what have i done, What have i have done to Ariel. How will i ever forgive myself for what i have done. Its unforgivable. Ariel will never forgive us that was for sure.

"What have i done " Saxton said.

"You have ruined it boy ! Her father and i had a plan! She would be safe here. He even knew that ! She was meant to come here when her parent died so YOU could protect her !! But then you went away on a fucking holiday and it was going to be too much her meeting you, the loss of her pack and her parents."

"She wouldn't mate me. I asked and tried being the whole romantic but none of it worked."

"She watched her parents die by the man who was her Godfather. Her fucking mothers protector and her dad's Best friend. She watched the Beta of the pack murder her Alphas right in front of her eyes. So excuse the fuck out of her for having trust issues."

"Says the one that fucking got the Psycho onto her !!"

"You Idiot. I would never have put her in danger like that. I was contacted and got told he escaped. He knew where she was because he'd somehow got near her house and overheard you guys talking. He knew. He knew who you were. He knows you're her mate. From when you protected each other against those rogues. It was all a set up. Tyson was the bait. Henry knew. Ariel would come to save him. And her mate would follow suit. I had to lie and say i told him. It was the only way to let Ariel think she was safe."

"Oh fuck what we have done "I muttered slamming my head onto the wall.

"You just fucked over the plan 10 years in the making."

"10 years ??"

"Voyt knew one day he would be killed. He knew it would be by someone close but never thought Max. He was the one person he trusted. And a handful of powerful allies. Alphas that he knew would protect his daughter at all costs."

"Ariel was to become Queen. She would be a powerful one. She would bring peace but destruction to packs who were breaking rules deliberately like slavery, She was going to be the White Queen so we called her."His father smiled.

"He knew people would kill to have her. So in his death only a handful of people would know where she is and protect her with their lives. Its me, Dunken and His men, Tyson, Then the council"

"Whys the council involved ?"I asked.

"Because her father i and Tyson are one of the ones who started the fucking thing "

The werewolf Council are made up of the strongest wolves that are now born into the council, The werewolf Council are like the police pretty much and protect all pack wolves as best as they can. But do not interfere with any pack wars as it is not their business but everyone is included to a fair trial.

"Where is she ?"Saxton asked Fiona.

"She left"She said hugging her husband.

"You knew too ??"He asked her, She looked up to him as guilty as hell and nodded her head in absolute shame.

"You really would have broken her now "

"Where did she go ?"Saxton asked

"The werewolf council came and got her and Ruby "