Chapter 12

"Ariel No "Jaxon Yelled. But it was too late the door was already open.

The tray slipped out of my hands and smashed against the floor.

"Oh shit "Saxton said as his eyes connected to mine. His fully naked body with that bitch on top of him made me wanna scream it made me want to cry. It made me want to kill that Bitch! But i couldn't and i don't know why.

Too many things were going on in my mind for me to care, i didn't know what to do the big bad Alpha bitch didn't know what to do. Wow this is gotta be a first.

My wolf cried as she saw her mate with another women for the second time.

The door was slammed shut by Jaxon who was looking very guilty, Then it hit me and my mouth dropped open.

"You knew didn't you ??"I sobbed, He slowly nodded his head not meeting my eyes.

"How long ?"

"2 Months "Ever since i fucking got here !!

"So uh that's where he is when he has been late home and long days at work and wekened on Alpha meetings "All he did was nod not even wanting to meet my eyes to tell me a straight answer, He couldn't even speak to me. Looking at his reactions my mouth dropped open even wider, his eyes still not meeting mine, Others knew !!

"Who else ? Fiona ?" I growled. He nodded.

"My men ?"He nodded again.

"You are meant to be my friend."I sobbed.

"Ariel i am please, You have to understand."

"UNDERSTAND WHAT! YOU GOT ME OUT OF THE HOUSE EVERY MORNING SO YOUR ALPHA COULD HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND I WOULDN'T BE IN THE WAY !!!"I screamed at him.

"Ariel I'm sorry "

"Sure you are! "I said before i stormed off leaving him there to be holding his head and kneeling to the ground.

Walking down all the stairs, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know how to think nor feel, all i know was that my wolf wouldn't stop screaming and crying to her wolf mate who was now also in my end. He was making me upset so she locked him out of our mind and pretty much refused to speak to him as well.

Reaching the bottom of the staircase i was not yet in tears but soon i felt i would be, I walked down the hallway and into the lounge, refusing to make eye contact with any of them, I snatched Ruby out of her grasped and grabbed her day bag and began walking out the lounge door and down the corridor.

"Ariel "Fiona asked, I turned back and she saw my face of betrayal and sadness, Her eyes immediately dropped, guilt washed all over her face.

Turning back around i walked out the front door and was meet with two tall men wearing suits. Looking them up and down, i knew where i had seen that uniform before. It was the werewolf councils.Looking behind them there were 3 large black Suvs.

"Luna Ariel Mary Snow ?"One asked.

"Yes "I said nodding my head. Holding onto Ruby tightly.

"Luna you need to accompany us "

"Why? Whats wrong ?"

"Luna its not for us to tell you "I nodded my head and looked them up and down not knowing if i should trust them or not. Mind you everyone seems to be fucking shitting on me at the moment.

They both took their shirts off and i saw their council markings which you can never ever brand by yourself. No rogue. No Pack. Dares to plagiarize their mark as if they are found wearing it, It means death by the council and that's never good.

"Thank you "I said nodding my head. One grabbed the day bag, So i wouldn't be holding so much weight, i got a better grip on Ruby and started to follow him as he walked towards the car. Whilst the other stood behind me stopping, Kevin and Tom getting to me.

"WE ARE HER GUARDS SHE NEEDS US. WE PROTECT HER."A growl escaped me.

"Yeah well funny fucking job you two are doing ! You fucking took me out of the house while my mate fucked that slut. "I screamed at them. "You are meant to be my family. You just lost that right "I cried. The one carrying the bag took Ruby out of my arms as i went closer to them to get ready to fight them.

"WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT! SINCE YOU CHOOSE TO LIE FOR HIM AND BE HIS BEST BUDDY AND LISTEN TO HIS ORDERS. HE CAN BE YOUR NEW FUCKING ALPHA, SEE WHAT I FUCKING CARE!!!"I screamed at them.

"Hey Luna Come on."The guard that was holding them off said he started pushing me back towards the car. Anger raged through me whilst looking at the guys they stood their shell shocked.

He pushed me closer to the car and i got in and didn't even look back i pulled Ruby out of the Carseat she was in and cuddled her tightly to my chest as i looked out the window. Trying not to cry in front of these men.

"Luna are you alright ?"

"Yes i'm fine. You just caught me on a bad morning."

"Luna did your mate really do that ?"

"Yeah he did "I laughed.

"Who is he ??He can be strung for the crimes he's committed."

"The Alpha King "I laughed. The Alpha king is appointed by the council to rule over certain packs that don't behave but hey what a good example that fuckwit is.

"Well that complicates things"A smile comes onto my face and i just look out the window staring into space not even caring about what happens anymore.

Hours later

Little Ruby began to cry and i grabbed her milk out of her bag and began to feed her again she was like a little garbage guts. She drinks her milk so fast and then needs burping for about an hour to get all the wind out as sometimes i think she thinks that someone else is going to get her milk so she drink it as fast as she can. When i was pup we all used to have a race to see who could drink all the milk first though.

"How much further ??"

"We are almost there Luna"