Chapter 8

I felt my heart pick up and i felt the tears starting to prick at my eyes, The heartbreak was setting and i felt a tear dropping down my face, i felt a presence behind me and i knew it was my mates. He had another baby to another women.

"You have a baby??"I Sobbed. He spun me around to face him and he pulled my chin up so he could face me.

"Not yet we don't"

"What ?"

"Ariel we will need to have a baby eventually."He snickered.

"How fars eventually."I growled at him.

I felt guilty because i was being really shitty towards him, i got all upset because i thought he had a kid with someone else and now i'm all shitty because he wants me to have his pups soon.

"Soon"

"I'm not mating you. I only just meet you."I growled at him, He obviously thought that i was just one of his whores. Ready and waiting to spread her legs for him. A weird smell came into my nose and it made me want to vomit my guts out. Turning my head from out of the nursery, i was meet with a pair of lacy underwear on the floor. I really did let my mouth drop wide open.

"Oh Um? Its not what you think "He insisted. A laugh escaped me and i walked out of the large room and started walking down the hallway.

"Ariel Wait."Saxton said running after me. He grabbed my elbow as i was walking down the stairs and made me look at him.

"That part of my life is over now. There is only you."I nodded and Then ran into a very hard object which knocked me off balance and i landed in two different sets of arms. One was Saxtons and the other was a very handsome man but not nearly as good as Saxton, looking into his eyes i realised i had had seen him before but i not know where.

"Oh shit sorry Luna"The Man said. "Its okay "I laughed.Before they both pulled me up and i landed in Saxtons arms.

"Ariel this is my Beta Jaxon. Jaxon meet my clumsy mate Ariel."

"Ariel its a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard many great things about you. Might i say you have really blossomed over the last 4 years."My eyes widened. A small growl escaped me and i pushed myself out of Saxtons grasp.

"You had people watching me Really !!"

"Your father knew. He didn't care as long as you never seen them cause it would upset you"

"Why didn't you help when my parents were being murdered."

"Do you remember the Wolf that told your Guards to get you out of there ?"Jaxon asked.

Get the Luna out of here now !

My eyes widened my heart even picked up as i looked at Jaxon, i now remembered where i had seen him.

"It was you??"

"Yes it was Luna, My Alpha posted me to your district. Four of my warriors were with me as we tried to hold the Rogues off for as long as we could. We knew we had to get you out of there and so did your parents"

"We didn't however know it was your Beta Max that was the one controlling the rogues neither did your parents."He said. The anger flooded through my body as the memories of that night came flooding back into my head. I still remember my father's wolf cry as my mother slowly died.

That night always brought back gruesome memories, The story was told to many, Almost every women cried when they told it to their children. Its commonly told to Alphas children, as they should never trust anyone completely. Not even their Betas, The betrayal of my father's Beta spread very fast. Most Alphas wanted his head. Others wanted to shake his hand for Killing my father.