|| INTRODUCTION ||

I was living in Seoul for some time with my mother and my father, they are old-style parents... they don't care how I feel with their actions, that's why I'm used to lying all the time. The one time I fell in love got ruined by all my lies, by all those stupid actions that I made. However, when I left Seoul that guy told me that he will never forgive me and that he'll make my life miserable, he did that during my last days in Seoul. After that I went to live with my family to London for the past 3 years, I don't know what happened with my friends in Seoul since they stopped talking to me when they discover all my lies, except from JinJin and MJ, my two most loyal best friends. And of course, I lost contact with my girl-friends and that guy that used to make my life miserable.

Now I have more friends but I don't trust someone that easily than before, that's why I just have two best girl-friends; Lara and Sun. Lara is from London and Sun is from Japan, I met them both in the middle of my career years.

Some years had passed by so I think it's time for me to return to Seoul, my hometown, luckily Lara and Sun are going to come with me, and we already planned the whole thing. I already told my other two best friends in Seoul about my idea of coming back; when I told them they guarantee me that they will do everything to clear my name and reputation beyond my past friends, but to be honest, I don't care anymore about them I only care about the one that stole my heart since the first time... Cha Eunwoo, that guy that ruined my life, time ago. Like I ruined his by all my lies, and I'm sorry for that but I wanted him to be safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Jian here. I just wanted to thank you for choosing this story out of all the ones out there already, there are a lot of good stories. I'll make sure you love this one and will enjoy everything until the end.

Thank you once again, and let's keep supporting Astro together. Now, enjoy this fanfiction. ❤︎

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ MAIN CHARACTERS~

Moon Bin:

- One of your closest friends from your study years.

- The one you consider the best listener out of your friends.

- You two are very close, so you consider him as a brother.

- He calls you "Boo" since he thinks it sounds cute.

- He's Eunwoo's closest friend.