17 || Always a group

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

Three days had passed away since you two arrived at Busan, during this time you got the chance to open up your mind to clear up your doubts, and you at least are trying to forgive. In another case; Eunwoo has been really good but as always he hides what truly matters to him, you haven't had any big fights you usually get upset for some minutes since he doesn't want to think about the rest of the guys and he seems that he's not ready to forgive them as you do.

You can't deny that this situation makes you feel sad since they are so close to Eunwoo and you know that their intention wasn't meant to hurt anybody, they didn't know anything about this and you don't blame why they didn't speak about what they heard with Eunwoo.

Currently, you are at your hotel room balcony looking just at the coast, you are trying just to think about the future and what's waiting for you at Seoul when both of you arrive. While thinking about that in your head all over again in repeat, someone started to embrace you from behind and then he placed his chin above your shoulder.

-Here you are, I thought you went to the gym today – Eunwoo said while looking at the coast.

-I wasn't in my best to go, but I see that you went – You said while looking at him.

-I went, indeed – Eunwoo said as you turned around to see him, he grabbed your chin and he looked at you concerned. –Boyoung, you were crying? – Eunwoo said while staring at your face.

-I'm fine though – You said while removing his hand away, you went back inside the room and you tried to avoid any eye contact with him. 

He knows me well.

-Hey, Min – Eunwoo said as he grabbed your arm, you turned around to see him and without hesitation, your tears started to fall slowly. –No, but don't cry princess, I'm here now – Eunwoo said as he started to hug you tightly.

-I'm sorry is just that I'm worried – You said while taking a deep breath.

-Hey, don't be sorry, okay? Everything is going to be alright – Eunwoo said as he tried to comfort you. –Try to calm down and relax a little, you don't need to cry Boyoung, I'm here – Eunwoo said as he gave you a soft kiss on your forehead.

You held him tight against you as you tried to clean up your tears every time they appeared and after some minutes you finally composed yourself and you were ready to continue with your day.

-Feeling better? – Eunwoo asked as he sat next to you.

-Yes, thank you – You said while looking down at your hands.

-What happened? Why you were so worried? – Eunwoo asked concern.

-I'm worried about our friendship with the guys, I know you don't like to talk nor think about what happened but at least you should try. I already did.

-And what were you thinking? – Eunwoo asked while you grabbed his hand.

-I thought that it was time to forgive and stop acting like we never experienced something like this, I think that it's time to act and do something about it instead of running away from the problems.

-*Sigh* I'll go out – Eunwoo said as he stood up.

-Eunwoo...

-Get out of the room, try to clean up your mind – Eunwoo said while putting on his black jacket, then he turned around to look at you and while looking at you concerned he kissed your lips softly. –I'm not upset, okay? I'm glad you talked to me, just give me sometime princess – Eunwoo said with a settle smile before leaving the room.

You sighed. While reloading your hands on your knees you thought about what you just made and the consequences that might happen because of your deep thoughts. "Amazing job Boyoung, you can't even be a good girlfriend" – You thought while standing up.

As Eunwoo suggested, you took the room's key and you got out to take some fresh air and luckily you can have some time off your mind.

-Eunwoo's POV-

I'm out of the hotel at a convenience store buying just a coffee for my nerves, as soon as I paid for it I went towards my car again and I just reloaded my back against it. I drank my coffee while admiring each building and the blue sky above myself, I'm trying to think in everything I had talked with Boyoung these last three days and I'm glad to say that I couldn't return to a better human being.

She's really ready to forgive them and that demonstrates to me that she appreciates every moment she shared with the members.

-Eunwoo -. As soon as I recognized that voice I turned my head to my left and I saw Jinwoo walking towards me with a guilty expression on his face.

-What are you doing here? – I asked seriously before I took a sip of my coffee.

-I wanted to know how you were, I didn't follow you the manager told me where you went with Boyoung. By the way, where is she? – Jinwoo said as he looked at me concerned.

-She's at the hotel, and you don't need to explain to me how you know where we are.

-Eunwoo, if I came all the way from Seoul is because I want to let you know that everyone is sorry for what we caused but, we had no idea that what we heard was very important for her safety – Jinwoo explained as he walked closer to me.

-*Sigh* Are you lying? Because I can't tell – I said colder.

-Come on! I'm not lying, just please try to forgive our mistake. Listen everyone is having a really bad time because we feel guilty – Jinwoo said concerned before taking a deep breath. –Moonbin is having a really tough time without you and every day he feels even worse because he thinks that you're not coming back for the tour.

-Moonbin? He hasn't made anything dumb, right? – I asked worriedly.

-No, but that concern us as well. Can you at least try to think about our friendship? We're sorry Eunwoo and we never ever wanted to lie nor hurt anyone.

-You are lucky that BoBo is such an angel because she's ready to leave and forgive you – I said as I looked away from him while drinking my coffee.

-She did? – Jinwoo said with a slight smile.

-Yes, she's such a good person. Listen, I'm not leaving the group and that's for sure, and I promise that I'll think about us. Now get your ass back to Seoul, Arohas are waiting – I said as I slap his butt making chuckle.

-I'm still the leader, and your hyung – Jinwoo said as he looked at me with a wide smile.

-I know hyung, I'll see you soon – I said as he started to walk away, before getting inside his car he waved at me as a goodbye and then he left.

After watching him leave I chuckled as I thought about all the things we had been through together, then I thought about Boyoung's words and the way she sees the things now. Maybe it's time for us to get back, after all, we are together and nothing won't change in a bad way, right? Everything will get better.