2 || Hate him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

Your tears started to fall down your cheeks as soon as you told Moonbin and Sanha about the real reason why you lied time ago. They were looking at you confused. Sanha got closer to you and started to hold your hand, he tried to smile, but what you just told them was hard to believe and process. 

Will they believe me?" You asked to yourself as you started to caress Sanha's hand.

-Boyoung, is there something else? – Moonbin asked as he looked down at the floor.

-Yes... my stepbrother threaded me... he said that if I didn't get away from Eunwoo, he, he, will kill him and make him suffer -. You started to sob, you started to cry more and more, you couldn't control yourself at that point. Moonbin got towards you and soon as you lifted your head up to see him, he started to hug you tightly.

-I'm sorry for not believing in you – Moonbin said as he hugged you tight.

-Noona, I'm sorry too, really – Sanha said with a sad gaze.

-Don't worry, everything is in the past now - You stuttered.

-Boyoung, Eunwoo knows about this? – Moonbin asked as he let go from you.

-No... he didn't let me talk or explain anything, and he hates me so it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that everyone is safe - You spoke concerned.

-But Boyoung-ah, Eunwoo-hyung loves you! – Sanha said with desperation.

-Oh, Sanha, I wish that was the truth but I hurt him so much that he wants me as far as possible now - You sighed.

-Sanha is right Boo, Eunwoo loves you. Yes, he's hurt but he loves you, and he wants you back. Listen, since you were gone he started to act cold with everyone, he doesn't talk with us that often as before, you are his light Boyoung.

-Moonbin, don't blindfold yourself, I'm no longer in his heart and that's something I have to remember and live with. Now go, I want to be alone - You said before cleaning up your tears.

-Alright, but if you need us you know where to find us – Moonbin said as he got towards the exit.

Sanha gave you a goodbye back hug making you cry more, then they left and now you are all alone, trying to calm yourself up.

-You have to let him go, and you have to stop loving him – You said to yourself as your tears were falling down.

*Time Later*

After a few hours, you finally fell asleep but after not too long the doorbell rang again, you went to see who it was.

-What an ugly surprise to see you in here, Min Boyoung – Eunwoo said with a stupid smirk.

-What do you want? – You asked as you stood at the front of the door.

-Nothing, I just came to see how shameless you look. Oh my, you were crying? How interesting, I thought liars and people like you didn't have enough tears to drop – Eunwoo said as he caressed aggressively your cheek.

-Don't touch me, Cha! – You said as you pushed his handoff.

-Listen closely Boyoung, It was a bad idea for you to come back, I will make you suffer as you did to me, liar! – Eunwoo said as he grabbed roughly your arm.

-Leave me alone. I don't care about what you have to say, Cha. It was a waste of your time to come here just for telling me this - You spoke while looking at him upset.

You turned around as you got free from his grip, you got inside your apartment fast and closed the door on his face. You slide down your back towards the door and started crying once again.

When is this going to be finally over? When?

*Nighttime*

The night has come and your friends wanted to go out but you weren't feeling well so you told them that you wanted to sleep and stay home. You started to watch some TV while some tears were falling down, you still remember what Eunwoo told you earlier this day, and also what Moonbin and Sanha told you about Eunwoo's feelings for you.

It just doesn't make sense. It's too good to be the truth.

You started to cuddle up with your couch pillows, as you started to think how much you missed to cuddle up with Eunwoo, to be near him, and to be close with all the members, just like before.

You fell asleep with the same thoughts of every day since you started to lie to the most important people in your life.

*Time later*

The morning has come and you need to get ready for a new day of work. You work as a designer in one of the most important boutiques in Seoul, your friends work there as well but they have different occupations and priorities. You wanted to go early this time, so you just changed and took some coffee with you. You left the building without any issue and then you went directly to work.

Now, you are at your office trying to do some extra work that your boss sent you this morning, it was about a k-pop group (Seventeen) that wanted some specific attires for their performance at LA, so you started to work on that.

The day was passing so fast since you had lots of work to do. However, you were almost done and it was time to finish, it was barely 3:06 p.m. You said goodbye to your boss and some co-workers you know, you went out of the building and went to the pier, there's where you go when you want to think about something that bothers you. Eunwoo was used to do that, so, you do it to feel that he's near. You reloaded your arms on the fence that was in front of you and then you started to admire the blue ocean.

-Is that Boyoung? – Someone behind you said.

-Oh my, you think she's back because of Eunwoo? – Someone else said.

-She better not do anything stupid, she has acted very cruel towards Astro-. You didn't remember that you could be recognized by some people, because you started to date Eunwoo when he was already an idol. His fans know you, not all of them but you don't have any doubt that they will know it sooner or later.