12 || Confessions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

You're getting ready for tonight's concert so Sun and Lana came to help you out, you don't think that you need to be dressed too elegant because after all is just a concert. Sun is right now giving you some dresses she bought for you earlier this morning, while Lana is putting some makeup on your face.

-Girls, don't you think you're exaggerating? – You said as you looked at the concern.

-No! – Both of them said at the same time while giving you a death glare.

-Boyoung, you need to look good for tonight, Eunwoo is going to be there – Sun said as she smiled.

-*Laugh* now you love him? – You asked while smiling.

-I don't love him, but I think everyone deserves a second chance – Sun said as she gave you a light blue dress.

-And Boyoung you deserve to be happy with him too, don't you think that? – Lana said as she lifted you up from the chair you were sitting on.

-I know that everyone deserves a second chance – You said as you walked inside the bathroom to change yourself.

-But...? – Sun asked from the outside of the room.

-Well, we can't forgive ourselves yet – You said as you got out of the bathroom, then you look yourself into the mirror trying to see if you like the dress on you. Lana went beside you and with a kind smile, she patted your head.

-Someday you'll have to leave everything behind, and even though you made mistakes you regret you can't go back in time – Lana said as she tried to cheer yourself up.

-Yeah, and don't think about the bad stuff when you're with him because after all he loves you, and he demonstrated that through all this time – Sun added with a lovely smile.

-I do forgive him... and I don't care about the past anymore, but sometimes I just find difficult the fact that I have to talk with him alone. I feel like he has changed – You said a bit down.

-Listen Boyoung, I think you shouldn't doubt about him and your feelings... just enjoy the moments that you have with him and just think that every time you see each other is a new beginning – Lana said as she fixed your hair.

-Wow, Lana, I never thought you were like this – Sun said amazed as she looked at Lana.

-Hey, I have my good side. And I have to say that I just try to cheer the moment up – Lana said as she released a laugh.

-*Sigh* well I guess I'm ready – You said as you look yourself into the mirror one last time. Lana hand you over a nice sweater that matches perfectly with your dress, then Sun put some nice white earrings on you. Both of your friends smiled at you and just like that you went out of your apartment, as expected they offered to take you to the concert so you didn't deny their offer.