14 || Just liars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

Last night you became officially Eunwoo's girlfriend again, you had a rough time meeting your father and Eunwoo's mother, and at the end, something weird happened with the rest of Astro members. So today you're ready to confront everything and just talk with everyone that it's involved.

Eunwoo and you woke up this early morning at your apartment, and before he went to the studio you two cleared up the plans you had for today to see what's currently happening around you both. The deal was that you'll try to talk with her mother, even if he wasn't really into that idea, and then he's going to talk with the members to see what's going on between them and their odd reaction of yesterday. On top of that, you have to take care of your schedules and jobs, so it's going to be a long day.

Currently, you're at your work designing new and fresh styles for a new collection you were requested to do, and in the meanwhile, Sun is making you some company since Lara is very occupied.

-Boyoung, I have to say that you're totally crazy. Do you think she's going to be nice at you? No! She hates you, do you remember? – Sun said dramatically as she stared at you with confusion.

-Calm down Sun, I'm nervous about talking with her too but I need to know why she was with my father yesterday – You said as you reloaded your back against the chair.

-*Sigh* you already talked with her through the phone, right? – Sun asked as she sat down in front of you.

-Eunwoo did that for me, and surprisingly she said yes to meeting with me – You said as you continued drawing the design. –Looking good? – You said as you showed off the design to Sun.

-It's pretty cool, but Boyoung let's focus on your meeting. At what time you are going to meet her? – Sun asked as she put your notebook down on your desk.

-Sun, we are at work so I need to finish what I was asked for, and you should do the same. And I'm going to meet with her when I finish today's schedule – You said as you grinned.

-Ooh, Boyoung! You worry me so much. I hope you and Eunwoo are right, and hopefully, you can finally enjoy your relation – Sun said before she took a deep breath.

-Eunwoo's POV-

We were at Fantagio just practicing and getting ready for the next performances we need to do at our tour, however, I want to take some time on talking with them since I need to know why they reacted so oddly yesterday night. For that, I'm going to take advantage that everyone is inside the practise room, and I'll try to talk with them.