15 || Our Escape

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

Eunwoo was at your department relaxing and forgetting about everything that he just had to pass through, you were concerned about his condition since he hasn't said a single word in a while. Staring at him is definitely not going to help him to feel better so you just got towards him, you sat down on the couch by his side and then you placed his head on your lap. You caressed his hair trying to make him feel that he's not alone and that you're there for whatever he needs.

-Sorry if I'm too quiet... but I'm not feeling my best – Eunwoo said as he started to caress your hand gently.

-Hmm, don't worry. I don't feel any good either – You said sadly, immediately Eunwoo looked at you concerned as he started to touch your cheek gently.

-We need to run away – Eunwoo said.

-What? – You said confused as you looked at him.

-Yeah, let's go somewhere else, and far away from all the lies – Eunwoo said as he stood up from the couch.

-Eunwoo... we can't just run away – You said concerned as you stood up in front of him.

-Boyoung, please. You know that you can't be here, come with me... at least for some time and I promise we'll come back – Eunwoo said as he tried to convince you. You held his hand and as you crashed your forehead against his, you closed your eyes trying to just think about an answer.

-Let's run away, together – You said as you smiled sweetly.

After talking about where to go both of you started to get ready everything you needed, and after some time Eunwoo and you were ready to go. The only thing left is that he called his manager and you two are ready to go far away from all the issues... all the lies.

-Done, he said that it doesn't matter if I go for a while but that I needed to return in less than a month – Eunwoo said with a smile as he put his phone away.

-Are you sure you want to leave? – You asked worriedly. As soon as you said that Eunwoo smirked at you and then he got closer to you, he took you by your waist and then gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead.

-Stop worrying about it princess, It's just a short trip and we're only doing this to cure our wounds, okay? – Eunwoo said as he smiled.

-*Sigh* well... let's go then – You said as you released a settle smile.

You two went out from your department with the luggage for this trip you're going to take for a while. Eunwoo took everything down to his car that was parked in front of the building, then both of you got inside the car and were ready to leave Seoul.

You know that Eunwoo is hurt and that he doesn't want to show that off, but because you know him pretty well you can tell that he's mad and harmed. You are really disappointed with the guys but like his mother said: "They didn't know that it was important". You can't forgive them that easily so maybe going away from them will help you to recognize his errors and just move on.

*TIME LATER*

-Eunwoo's POV-

We arrived safely to our destination, Busan, and Boyoung fell asleep in the car. We are going to stay in a hotel that is beside the coast, I thought it was a great idea since both of us love to see the beautiful waves from the ocean. My manager told me that there was staff from the company waiting for us at the hotel, so as soon as I parked the car at the hotel's parking area the staff came to help me out with the luggage. I didn't want to wake up Boyoung so while the staff was taking our things to the hotel room I carry Boyoung gently, and just like that, I took her to the room.

-Thank you – I said to the staff before they left the room. I came inside the room as I closed the door with my feet, then I placed Boyoung on the bed delicately. While trying to make her feel comfy I began to stare at her, instantly I got forward to the other side of the bed and laid down next to her.

-Everything is going to change... I promise – I whispered as I caressed her hair.

I took her hand and while I was looking at her sleeping calmly I remind what happened with the guys; they lied and I don't know if I'm going to be able to forgive them... they're like my brothers and I really respect them but this time I don't have my mind clear enough to make a decision.

I let Boyoung sleep for some time while I was putting our clothes inside the closets and drawers. Then I opened the balcony to see the amazing view of the ocean, the weather is nice; cloudy, a bit windy and it's the only afternoon. We arrived in a good time and I'm glad we can enjoy the rest of the day together.

-Boyoung's POV-

You were opening your eyes little by little founding out that you were placed nicely above a soft bed, you turned around to face the other side of the room and immediately you saw Eunwoo outside, reloading his arms on the fence from the balcony. You started to admire him for a while since you couldn't believe what you two had made today.

-You look nice just looking at the horizon – You said as you smiled at him.

-Oh! Good morning, did you sleep well? – Eunwoo said as he got inside the room with a settle smirk.

-I did, thank you for making me feel comfy while I was asleep. By the way, how are you feeling? – You said as Eunwoo laid down next to you.

-I'm trying to think even if I can't do it at this moment – Eunwoo said a bit frustrated.

-Chill, don't rush yourself. What we discovered is delicate so you don't have to think the things right away – You said as you started to caress his hair.

-*Sigh* and what about you? How are you feeling? – Eunwoo asked as he looked at you worried.

-Disappointed... since your mother told me I been really disappointed with them and the attitude they took, but I guess that everyone makes mistakes – You said as you released a settle smile.

-We all lie at some point, right? – Eunwoo said concerned.

-Cheer up, we're at Busan near the ocean just like we love – You said as you tried to make him smile.

-*Chuckle* well, let's go to the coast then – Eunwoo said as he stood up from the bed and then he stared at you with a lovely smile.

You stood up as well and while holding hands both of you got out of the room, then you walked all your way to the coast. And hopefully you two can clear up your mind and hearts to see what's going to happen with all the lies that you barely discovered.