13 || The reason

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

-Eunwoo... - You said worriedly while looking at your father's mad expression.

-You're the reason for all of my problems, you should stay away from us – Your father said madly with an angry gaze.

-I'm sorry if I'm a burden for you, but I'm not stepping away from Boyoung – Eunwoo said as he started to grab your hand tightly.

Your father looked at you with an angry gaze, but for you that wasn't a new thing, however, you still surprised by your father's words. "Did he really send Kyle to kill me?" – You thought confused.

-Why don't you go, father? We don't need you here – You said while looking at him upset, then you held tight Eunwoo's hand.

-How dare you? – Your father said madly at you.

-And take my mother with you, we saw you talking just a moment ago so don't try to deny anything, Sir. I'll take care of your daughter – Eunwoo said with a smirk when suddenly the security came towards you and scold your father to the exit all along with Eunwoo's mother. After they got out of the place, you immediately reloaded yourself against Eunwoo, and while trying to calm down yourself by breathing, Eunwoo was looking at you worriedly as he was embracing you softly.

-Are you okay? – Eunwoo asked worriedly as he looked at you.

-I'm not sure... my father wanted to kill me, Eunwoo; how am I going to forget that now? – You questioned concerned and annoyed.

-Maybe he lied and the one he wanted to kill was me, but we'll get through that together – Eunwoo said as he caressed your hair gently.

After tough and hard processing time, all Astro members were ready to go back home and celebrate the incredible concert they gave, and of course, you told the rest of the members what happened backstage and weirdly they got a bit nervous when you told them.

*AT HOME*

You told goodbye to everyone before you got inside your department, the night was over for today, and it ended quite oddly but at the same time, it was one of the best nights you've ever had. You still questioning why your father ordered your brother to do that, you wonder why he was with Eunwoo's mother; you want to found out the answers but the only way to do it is if you confront them but for you is terrifying to see Eunwoo's mother and to talk to her makes you feel disgusted but, what other options do you have?

You took a quick shower and then you put your sleepwear on, right after that, you jumped on your bed and just like that you started to close your eyes.

-Eunwoo's POV-

I wanted to sleep so badly but there were a lot of things in my mind and I was really worried that Boyoung was feeling the pressure to see my mother near her once again. I want to know why her father wanted to hurt her that way, and why he lied about his true thoughts about me this whole time.

-You can't sleep? – Rocky said as he turned around to see me while laying down on his bed.

-Yes, I'm tired but I can't take everything just out of my mind – I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

-Well, if you can't take anything out of your mind, why don't you go to see how she is doing? – Rocky suggested as he was getting comfy in his bed.

-No, it's too late for that but that's not a bad idea – I said as I thought of Boyoung's smile.

-There it is! Boy, you want to go, so go ahead. I don't mind at all, I just want you to sleep and I want to sleep too – Rocky said as he released a chuckle.

-Okay, I'll go but when I come back in the morning you should open the door, okay? – I said as I stood up from the bed as I was releasing a bright smile.

-Got it, go ahead prince charming! But remember that tomorrow we have plenty kinds of stuff to do – Rocky said as he smiled at me.

-Yes, thanks for that, Rocky. Have a good night – I said happily as I got out of the room. As soon as I closed the door, I started to walk quietly to the entrance door and just like that I got out of our apartment.

I started to walk towards Boyoung's apartment that was a few stairs down ours, and after some seconds I reached the floor so I went right ahead to her door. I knocked on the door as I thought that she was asleep, but surprisingly she opened the door immediately and then she looked at me surprised.

-Hey Prince, what are you doing here? I thought you were asleep – Boyoung said as she went right ahead to hug me, she was kind of sleepy.

-I thought you were asleep too, but I think I'm wrong. Why you still awake? – I asked as I looked at her confused while grabbing her in between my arms.

-I can't sleep, and I need to tell you why – Boyoung said as she started to grab my hand, then she pulled me inside her apartment.

She closed the door behind her and then she guided me to her room, as soon as we reached her bed, she started to look at me a little worried but she was trying to cover it all up with a settle smile.

-I can't sleep because I have too many things on my mind, and I'm thinking about talking to your mother about my father... I need to know why they are here, what they want – Boyoung said worriedly as she caressed my hand gently.

She was looking down at my hand and avoiding any eye contact with me, this issue is really struggling with Boyoung and that makes me feel so bad because I can't do something to erase them from our lives.

-Boyoung's POV-

You don't know what to think at this moment, you just want to found out the truth and hopefully discover why the members reacted so weird when they heard about what happened backstage.

-Look at me – Eunwoo said as he started to lift up your chin gently.

-I don't want to, I'm going to cry – You said with a cracking tone of voice, and immediately you started to hug Eunwoo tightly.

-*Sigh* princess... you're so pure and innocent, your idea of talking to my mom is too risky for me to let you do it – Eunwoo said as he patted your head gently.

-I know... but if you talk with her she's going to say; "She made you change your opinion" "She's bad for you" "She's a liar, and you shouldn't trust her" – You said imitating Eunwoo mom's voice.

-Great impersonation – Eunwoo said as he grinned. –And you're right in that but... I don't want you to get hurt by her words.

-I'll be okay, and you could help somehow if you want – You said as you looked at him with a smile.

-With what? – Eunwoo asked confused as he caressed your hair gently.

-I noticed earlier that the rest of the members reacted oddly when we told them about our parents meeting at the concert, don't you think that's suspicious? – You said while remembering what happened backstage.

-I'll ask them tomorrow, maybe their reaction was like that because our parents were like a nemesis.

-Maybe. Well, prince, don't you want to sleep? Tomorrow you have things to do – You said as you looked at him with a smile.

-You have things to do too, so you should sleep too, Boyoung – Eunwoo said as he stared at you. After that, you two started to cuddle up underneath the bedsheets, and as Eunwoo was holding you softly against him, you started to fall asleep, and so do him. And after a few more minutes, you two were dreaming and were resting from this lovely but rough night.