Author's note~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to read this Fanfic, and for opening up to read something from this profile. This book wants to show how not everyone needs to lie when you have people that care about you and love you just like you are. Sometimes you mess up but everything can be solved and everything can be just a little slide that will pass by sooner or later.

This Fanfic was mostly and really inspired by all the incredible and simply beautiful feelings from Astro members, they are always so grateful to have what they achieved so far and they always let us know how much they love us. Their honesty and sincerity left me a lesson and left me with a feeling which consists of being a better person each day, and little by little everything is changing thanks to them.

Keep supporting them because they are truly talented and just amazing as human beings, and you won't regret a thing because they always trust in our cheers and they always make our day happy by just listening to us in every stream they do. Once again thank you for reading this Fanfic, hope you enjoyed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Novel written by; Jian W. Lucas|

|Credits to the creators of the pictures and gifs|

Cover by the author.

|Inspired by Cha Eunwoo from ASTRO|

Season 2: Before the Lies. - Available now!