11 || The same

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

-What do you think you're doing with her?! Have you lost your mind?! – Eunwoo's mom yelled madly.

-I have all the right to be here with Boyoung, you don't need to freak out Mother – Eunwoo said as he held your hand.

-Eunwoo... it's better if I go – You said as you stood up, but Eunwoo stopped you by taking your arm.

You turned around to face him, you wanted to get lost in his gaze and pretend that his mother wasn't there but you couldn't... she was just there madly staring at you.

-See, Eunwoo? She wants to run away again. Don't you see that she doesn't care about you? – Eunwoo's mother said. That comment pissed you off and you don't like what she was thinking about you, so you stood in; you held Eunwoo's hand and looked at her mother very pissed out.

-If I ran away years ago was because I wanted to protect him, something you didn't achieve. You didn't erase Eunwoo's feelings, or memories about us, not even the love we still have for each other. So you can't judge me, you can't because we are the same; because if I'm not wrong, you lied to Eunwoo about me; we're both liars so deal with it! – You said very mad as you tried to control yourself. After that, you started to walk your way back home with Eunwoo by your side, you passed beside her and left. When you two were away from her, you released a deep breath.

-That was amazing – Eunwoo said near your ear with a smirk.

-Thank you – You said with a shy smile.

*TIME LATER*

You returned home with Eunwoo and you were talking about how you answer back to his mother, you thought that Eunwoo was exaggerating and that it was something immature from your part. However, you're glad that he was somehow proud of what you thought and said.

Eunwoo went directly to the living room to sit down, and while staring at you he started to smile. But you took his hand and guide him to the piano room you had inside your place.

-Did you keep the room? – Eunwoo said surprised as he looked around the place.

-Yes... I couldn't get reed of it, after all, this is where we met each other – You said as you released a smile. Just looking at how Eunwoo remembered everything that you two had lived together seems amazing to you, you thought that he totally forgot about the good times you two had before all the storm of emotions and lies started to occur.

-I never thought I would see this place again – Eunwoo said a bit sad.

-You can't forgive yourself, right? – You questioned as you walked towards him and then started to caress his hair.

-No, I can't... I made you suffer so much.

-So do I, and I bet I'm making you suffer but still you're here, why? – You said as you looked deeply into his eyes.

-Because a part of me needs you, I just wanted to feel you close. To secure you with me – Eunwoo said as he embraced you.

-Thanks for coming back.

-Thanks for defending what we had with my mother – Eunwoo said with a smile.

-*Laugh* stop Eunwoo! You talk about that way too much. It is better if you concentrate on your concert tomorrow – You said as you released a smile.

-*Laugh* you're right.

*THE NEXT DAY*

-Eunwoo's POV-

Tonight is the concert where I'm going to surprise Boyoung and my Arohas, once again I'm trying to build my confidence up and I'm trying to forget all the lies that we had made through the years.

Right now, all the team is trying on the costumes that Boyoung made for us, we're starting with the attires for "Baby" performance. As soon as I saw them, I truly liked them, simple, colourful and elegant; a nice combination of colours for us.

-This is great! – Rocky said as he looked at him in the mirror.

-BoBo is really good at this – JinJin said really happy.

-Yeah – Sanha said while smiling.

-It's classy – Moonbin said as he walked like a model.

-*Laugh* look at that fierce – MJ said while laughing.

-*Laugh* Moonbin come on! – I said while laughing.

-Oh, let's try the rest! – Sanha said as he went for the rest of the attires with the staff. We try on another one that was a dark blue gala attire and it was really cool, I really liked it.

We went on and on trying and looking at all the amazing job that Boyoung made until Sanha and JinJin discovered something.

-GUYS!!! – JinJin shouted while laughing so hard.

-What? – The rest of us asked as we went towards them.

-Boyoung made this for us too – Sanha said as he started to laugh. Then everyone laughed about the cuteness of the costumes.

-Eunwoo-hyung, look at yours – Sanha said as he showed me a reindeer costume.

-Oh god... - I said surprised as I slapped my forehead with my hand. After that, all the members put their costumes on and they forced me to put on mine as well. Then Moonbin came with the awesome idea of recording a video for Boyoung and send it to her, it was just to thank her for her hard work.

*Video*

-Hey BoBo, I'm hoping that this little jerk prince is treating you right. And I'm really thankful for all the attires you made, they are really good – JinJin said as he started to record with his phone.

-Jerk prince? – I asked confused, then everyone laughed.

-Boyoung-ah! I love my costume is so cute! Love you – Sanha said while doing a cute face to the camera.

-Boo, we'll see you tonight at our concert we love you! – Moonbin said as he made a heart to the camera.

-Minnie, thanks for your hard work and the love you give us. We are looking forward to seeing you at the concert, love you – Rocky said with a smile as he winked to the camera.

-Boyoung! I'm missing you! I'm really excited and happy that you're coming tonight, and thanks for the attires. By the way... you will love this night – MJ-hyung said as he looked at me with a smirk.

-Don't give anything away! – I said as I push him aside from the camera, then he started to laugh.

-Right, so... I'm glad you're coming tonight. I'm sure that Arohas are going to be very happy to see you so do I and the rest of the members. Thanks for being with me earlier this day, I really enjoyed everything about it. Bye – I said with a shy smile.

-Say that you love her! – Moonbin shouted.

-Moonbin-ah! – I said shyly.

-He loves you, bye BoBo! – JinJin said to the camera.

-JinJin! – I said embarrassed.

-*Laugh* just look at his shyness – MJ said as he recorded me.

-Hyung! – I said with a shy smile.

-Bye Minnie, we love you – Rocky said as he passed in front of the camera with a smile.

-Well thanks for your hard work BoBo, and we'll see you tonight – JinJin said before he ended the recording the video.

*End of the Video*