7 || With You

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

Eunwoo got towards you and sat down next to you... his gaze was not the one you were hoping for, he seems lost, confused and once again... angry. He stared at you with that gaze making you wonder what he is thinking right now. You didn't want to look at him so you looked to your right side.

-Are you going to call me a liar again? – You asked pissed.

-Well, that's what you are... but I have to say that you were really stupid as well - He spoke.

-What?! Why are you telling me that? - You questioned annoyedly.

-You didn't have to protect me from your brother's trigger, you know – Eunwoo said as he stared at you.

-I know... but I told you, you needed to live, I don't - You claimed.

-Enough! Stop saying that you're not worth it. I had enough from that! – Eunwoo said pissed.

-Eunwoo... - You were surprised by his reaction, he was starting to act like the old Eunwoo. But it's weird for you to believe that.

-You are worth it... and I can't believe you put your life in risk because of me, the guy that wanted you to suffer, and the one that wanted you to be alone - He said confused and upset.

-Wanted? So, you don't want to hurt me anymore? Why? – You asked confused.

-After you passed out, the ambulance came with the police, they arrested Kyle and I went with you inside the ambulance. Boyoung, I was so scared, I didn't want you to die or anything like that. So, after they told us you were in a coma, I felt miserable. I was covered in your blood so they thought that I was the one to blame, so the police took me. After saying all that happened, they let me free and then I went with Astro members to our apartment, I took a shower and went to the hospital again. And as soon as I got there, I started to ask for information about you. For me it was weird that you were in a coma, the bullet just harmed you near your stomach but not in your head or something like that, so I asked the doctor that was taking care of you, and he told me that it was something weird for them as well. He said that you wanted to be like that, that you were like recovering to your own way, and that it's better if we let you heal... that's something that I can't understand, it sounds almost like magic to me – Eunwoo explained as he tried not to cry.

-I want to be like that, huh? Maybe I was tired of the same old situation. You know, not having you is painful, not being well with your Arohas hurts me, and to see my best friends being against me is one of the worst feelings ever - You told while looking away from him.

-That was all my fault... all of it, and I'm really sorry - He said.

-You are sorry? – You asked confused.

-Yes. I hurt you so much and now I know exactly why you lied to me.

-Who told you?

-MJ and Moonbin. After what happened to you, they were really mad at me, they still are but not that much as before. I guess that after all, I was a liar too.

-Do you say that because of the promise you broke? - You questioned.

-No. Because I told you with my actions that I didn't want you near me, and that all the love that I had for you was gone. But in the end, that's all a lie... every time I started to think about you, about us. I always went to the cottage we lived in... with all the members.

-That's why it was so clean and neat, right?

-Yes, I tried to keep it like that in case we came back to live there.

-Really?

-Yes... Boyoung, I know you need time to heal your wounds, and to recover from what I made you go through. I will understand if you don't want to see me again – Eunwoo said as he got up from the bed.

-Just give me some time, can you? I got hurt as well...

-I know you got hurt. Take all the time you need, Boyoung – Eunwoo said before he got out of the room-.

He tried to act friendly and warm towards you but for some reason, his coldness didn't go away as you wanted to.

Did I make something wrong?

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Right now, you're in your apartment watching a fun TV show with Lana and Sun. You were talking about work and how amazing it could be to have a vacation day.

-So, Boyoung, I have an important task for you – Lana said with a playful smirk.

-Tell me, what is it?

-You are going to love it, Boyoung – Sun said with a smile.

-Okay, my boss told me that they needed someone that could make Astro's attires for one of their performances, isn't that cool?! And I want you to design them – Lana said happily.

-Lana... I mean it's sweet of you but remember that I haven't talked with Eunwoo since the last time he went to the hospital to see me.

-I know but I know you're going to do a great job, and I know you want that – Lana said.

-Come on Boyoung, maybe you can't accept Eunwoo's apologies, but I know that Arohas want to say sorry to you as well – Sun said.

-How do you know that Sun?

-Because every time that Lana and I go out for lunch at work, we always see a group of Arohas in front of the building.

-Exactly and they ask us if we can tell you that they're sorry for everything they have done to you and that they are really grateful to you because you saved Eunwoo.

-But Lana... Oh my, okay, okay I'll do the attires.

-YES! – Sun said as she five-handed Lana.

-You are the best one for this job, Boo – Lana said excitedly.

You know that your friends are trying to get you along with Eunwoo but you can't forgive him that easy, however, the reality here is that you miss him too. You wonder how he is; if he's feeling good, or what are his plans of the day. It's all going so wrong between you both that this job that Lana gave you, can be the perfect excuse to see your best friends and Eunwoo again.