18 || Too soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

-What should we do? – Eunwoo asked as he looked at you concerned.

He came back after taking some time off by himself just like you did but he wasn't feeling right at all when he got inside the room he was really nervous and he was saying your name very accelerated. You calmed him down which lead you to the reason why he was acting so weird; he told you that JinJin came to Busan just to talk with him and he actually admitted that his arrival makes him change his opinion in the current situation.

Eunwoo doesn't know what to do at the moment, he wants to go back but at the same time, he's afraid of leaving this paradise that you created in such a short time for both of you.

-Whatever happens when we go back remember that we're stronger than anything and anyone, okay? – You said concerned while caressing his hair softly.

-Okay, okay – Eunwoo said as he embraced you while hiding his face on your shoulder. –I love you Boyoung.

-I love you more Eunwoo.

Right after calming your emotions down, you two started to pack everything up to go back to Seoul, while packing everything up you noticed Eunwoo's gestures and his constant sighs; he wasn't feeling this idea but at the same time you can't deny the fact that you have to return at some point, and also he wants to say goodbye to his mom before she goes to prison. After everything was packed up Eunwoo grabbed everything up and while following from behind you two went to the lobby where the staff was waiting for you to see you leave safe.

He placed all the luggage on the trunk of the car, before going inside the car both of you thanked all the staff that helped you and then when everything was done you looked the place once again.

-Boyoung, let's go – Eunwoo said while opening the car's door.

-Just wait, I'm going – You said while looking at the ocean from the distance. While taking a deep breath you thought about Seoul and what popped out in your mind was your father, once again the problems are getting you just by thinking about home.

-We'll be alright, trust me – Eunwoo said as he embraced you from behind.

-I'm hoping that – You said as you got away from him, then you got inside the car while Eunwoo followed you from behind.

*AT SEOUL*

During the road, the only thing both of you talked about was the nice things you did at Busan, in some points you sang different songs that came from the radio until you fell asleep. Eunwoo woke you up as soon as you two arrived where his manager told him, you were confused by the place you two arrived to; it was right in front of your department building and your friends were there, you instantly looked at Eunwoo confused as soon as he parked the car.