20 || Lies won't fade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Eunwoo's POV-

-Thank you so much, I'll see you later – I said before I hang up.

-So what did your mother's lawyer said? – JinJin asked curiously.

-I'll see her later this day, and she's not cooperating with the police – I said as I put my phone away.

-Just like she told you – Moonbin added while sitting down next to Rocky.

-Well let's see what she tells you when you go to meet her – MJ said as he patted my head.

The group is back at Seoul, we had the greatest times in our tour and sharing so many memories with Arohas really filled up my heart that I was happier than I expected to be. Luckily we have our resting time before doing our next comeback.

-Do you saw Boyoung-ah? – Sanha asked MJ.

-I did, man, she was looking so tired and she just made me feel so sad – MJ said really concerned.

-I need to see her so bad – I said while grabbing my hair frustrated.

-Relax Eunwoo, it's too early to see her right now – Rocky said as he patted my back.

-Yes, remember that it's dangerous for both of you to be seen together – Moonbin said concerned.

-*Sigh* I don't care – I complained.

-Why don't you do something else to distract yourself, hyung? I don't know maybe try to sleep – Sanha suggested.

-At least try – JinJin said concerned as the rest of the members nodded.

-I will – I said while standing up from the couch, I walked towards my room with the hope of falling asleep just like Sanha said.

I know the members are worried and they want the best for me, I understand that they are taking care of me since I didn't sleep that much as I would have to at the tour but I just couldn't sleep. The constant feeling of missing Boyoung next to me makes me feel guilty at some point because after all, I told her to stop lying.

*AT NIGHT*

-Boyoung's POV-

You are walking in circles just thinking about the box that your father send you.

Why a dress? Why blue? What does he mean by that note?

Shortly, you hid the box under your bedside table, you don't want to see it anymore even if the dress is beautiful. You know that your father is planning something against someone but you can't really tell if it's against Eunwoo or just against you."I need a rest" – You thought before sighing when suddenly your phone started to ring.