22 || On our own

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Eunwoo's POV-

I'm here with the police waiting for Boyoung's father to come out from the hotel entrance, and in the meanwhile, the detective was talking with Fantagio since my manager was worried about my location and nobody knows where I am.

-Eunwoo – The detective said as he got towards me.

-Yes? – I said as I looked at him.

-I got notified that a girl called Boyoung made a phone call to the office and she wanted us to search for you, you want us to tell where you are? - The detective asked.

-No, first I need to see this man going to jail – I said as I looked at the hotel once again.

-Alright, but don't get inside they are bringing him down right now. Be patient – The detective said before he went away from me and then he retook the call he was having.

I was waiting so patiently for Boyoung's father and as soon as I looked over to the entrance I saw him handcuffed while a pair of officers were taking him by his arm when suddenly he turned his sight which made him look at me with rage and disgust.

-You made this, right? How dare you?! – Boyoung's father said mad as he tried to get free from the officer's grip.

-What if I was the one that made this? I told you that I would protect her from you but once again you didn't believe me – I said as I smirked at him while crossing my arms.

-You lied to come here, right? Do you think she will forgive you? Because I don't – Boyoung's father said as he chuckled.

-Sir, honestly I know your daughter better than you so stop fooling yourself. I know she'll be disappointed and angry but once again we'll get through it all, now, I wish you the best at the prison – I said smirking before the officers took him away right towards their car. Right after that the detective thank me and told me that he was glad that everything got to an end, I said goodbye to him when suddenly I saw my manager with the rest of the members there, and Boyoung was there as well.

She walked towards me while I was surprised by her sudden presence with the rest of the group. Boyoung is looking pretty angry and I couldn't see any sight of happiness in her eyes, she stood in front of me with a cold look in her eyes.

-I can explain it all – I said concerned before she slapped me hard on my cheek. –Or you can do that – I complained as I caressed my cheek with pain.

-Cha Eunwoo, you lied to me just for this? Seriously? – Boyoung asked disappointedly. –We were supposed to trust each other, or didn't you told me to trust you and to believe in your words? – Boyoung continued saying really upset.

-How you found me? – I asked as I looked at her seriously.

-Don't you dare to change the subject, tell me why you lied! – Boyoung said concerned.

-Because I don't want to lose you! Don't you understand that you already made so much for me?! – I said while grabbing her shoulders tightly.

-What are you talking about? You won't lose me, I'll be here and you know that – Boyoung said as she looked at me concerned.

-I decided to lie because I wanted to keep you safe, and now I know how you felt when you left me here... I'm sorry for lying I just wanted this to end – I said as I looked down to the floor while I kept holding her shoulders.

-You didn't need to lie... but I guess I did that as well so we're even now – Boyoung said as she hugged me tightly. –He's gone, right? – She asked as she caressed my back.

-Yes, he is... are you happy about it? – I asked before I sighed.

-Kind of, after all, he was my father – Boyoung said as she got apart from me and then she released a settle smile.

-Liar! – JinJin shouted as he came running towards me, then when he reached me he started to clutter my hair.

-What were you thinking? Sanha almost died – MJ said worriedly as the rest of the members came towards us.

-Really? – I asked while looking at Sanha.

-I was so worried Hyung, you left without saying a thing – Sanha said as he started to play with my hand.

-I know, and I'm sorry – I said as I smiled at him then I patted his head.

-Yah! You are the worst, why you didn't tell us anything? – Rocky complained.

-I'm very sorry, this won't happen again – I said as I looked at Boyoung with a smile.

-I notified Boo and she acted really calm, it's good to have her in these situations – Moonbin said as he started to surround her shoulders with his arm.

-Yes, she's truly amazing – I said with a smile.

-BoBo! Don't forgive him, he scared us – JinJin complained making Rocky chuckle.

-How many times do I have to apologize? – I said as a sigh.

-Many! – Everyone said at the same time.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

-Boyoung's POV-

-Don't! Eunwoo! – You said while running around the living room, suddenly Eunwoo started to groan in pain and you instantly stopped running and went towards him. He was laying down on the rug that is in front of the couch from the living room you looked at him in pain which really made you worry.

-Are you okay? What happened? – You asked concerned.

-Got you! – Eunwoo said while laughing as he started to hug you.

-Liar! That's not fair! – You complained.

-*Laugh* everything is fair in love and war – Eunwoo said as he looked at you with a smirk.

-Good point – You said as you looked at him happily. You stared at each other for a moment and while admiring his smile both of you started to get closer to each other smoothly, and without hesitation, he started to kiss your lips delicately. He started to caress your cheek gently while you were holding his hair, his movements started to get deeper by each second until both of you ran out of air.

-I love you princess – Eunwoo whispered near your ear.

-Me too prince – You whispered before you started to laugh.

-But don't laugh – Eunwoo said as he joins.

-I'm glad you kept our cabin, I thought you'll destroy it – You said while you two started to look around the place.

-I just couldn't because it's the place we created and we build together – Eunwoo said as he started to cuddle up with you. –We'll be together for so long, Boyoung, I hope you can deal with me.

-Of course I will, after all you are my favorite liar.

-And you are mine, thank you for coming back, Boyoung – Eunwoo said as he started to hug you tight.