8 || New Start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV -

You are at work trying to design the attires for Astro's performance on a piece of paper, you got all the things you need for almost all the attires, however, you're missing one... Eunwoo. For some reason you don't have any inspiration for his attire, the rest is done you just need their sizes and that's all, but Eunwoo is making it so difficult for you at that moment. As an idea, you thought about going to the little cottage and get some inspiration from it, so you took your stuff and went right over to the cottage.

*AT THE COTTAGE*

You're sitting down on the kitchen table, drawing on your notebook the perfect attire for Eunwoo, you started to imagine his face and how great he will look on the stage. Finally, you got the inspiration you needed.

After some time, you were about to finish when suddenly you heard the door, someone was getting inside so you hid inside a little storage room with your things. You took a little look at who was inside the cottage with you.

From the distance, you can see the living room perfectly. You stared at that spot and waited for the person to appear, suddenly you saw Eunwoo, he was looking around with a sad gaze, and he started to see a picture that was on top of the counter when suddenly tears started to fall down his face.

-Why you lied to me? Why...? If you didn't make all of that maybe I would be better. I can't understand anything... I don't know how to stop loving you. WHY BOYOUNG?! WHY?! It seems that I'm the bad guy of the story now, and your lies are in the past... but I'm still suffering because of them because you pushed me away from you and you didn't even let me help you. Why you had to do this to me Boyoung? Why!? -. As soon as you heard Eunwoo like that you knew that you did wrong, you thought that if you saved him, he will forget everything you made him go through, and you thought that you will be free from all your lies, but no. Those lies are still hurting Eunwoo.

Out of nowhere, Eunwoo threw the photo away making the glass break into pieces, then he started to throw everything with anger and frustration as his tears started to drop faster and faster. Just looking at that scene made you feel like the worst person in the world. You didn't care that Eunwoo hates you and that he doesn't know that you're there, so you went out of the storage room, you left your stuff on the table and went running towards him. You started to hug him tightly when suddenly your tears started to drop. Eunwoo looked at you surprised, but he didn't deny your hug and he started to embrace you tightly as he started to give you kisses all over you.

-Why are you here? Why are you suffering like me? – Eunwoo asked worriedly as he hugged you tightly.

-I needed you, I needed to feel your presence some way. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... I don't want you to suffer because of my lies - You stuttered while holding him tighter.