9 || First love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Boyoung's POV-

You are at Astro's apartment taking their measurements for their attires and everyone is there, even Eunwoo. He can't stop looking at you, his gaze makes you feel something lovely inside of you. "Stop watching me... Eunwoo" You thought as you were taking JinJin's measurements.

-Ready, you are free to leave JinJin – You said as you got apart from him with a smile.

-*Sigh* well, everything for our designer – JinJin said with a kind smile.

-Everyone is done? – You asked.

-No, I'm missing – Eunwoo said with a smirk.

-Oh, hey Mr. Liar, want me to take your measurements? – You said playfully.

-Of course, I want that Ms. Liar – Eunwoo said as he got towards you.

-Wait... what's happening? – Moonbin asked confused.

-Don't you hate each other? – MJ and JinJin asked confused at the same time.

-Are you becoming friends again!? – Sanha questioned with a huge smile as he pulled Rocky's shoulders back and ford.

-Answer please – Rocky said in a sign of help.

-We just got tired of lying for our own safety – You said as you started to take Eunwoo's measurements.

-I couldn't say it better, Boyoung – Eunwoo said with a smile.

-Hyung... you are smiling?! – Sanha said excitedly.

-That's something we haven't seen in so long – JinJin said happily.

-Well, at least you apologized, Eunwoo? – Moonbin asked as he crossed his arms.

-Of course, I did! What are you talking about...? It's just that I needed time – Eunwoo said as bit shyly.

-Sure thing – All Astro members said at the same time with sarcasm.

*THE NEXT DAY*

-Eunwoo's POV-

I'm at the practice room with the members, rehearsing our dances for our next coming tour. We are having a little break since we haven't stopped since we arrived at the company studios. I went to grab my bottle of water when suddenly my phone rang, it was my mother. I pick up.

-Hi mom, what's the matter? – I said a bit seriously.

-How can you ask me such a question Cha Eunwoo?! I already saw that your little ex-girlfriend is behind you again – My mother said madly.