5 || What is left?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

-What are you doing here? Monster!! – You shouted as you started to push Kyle away.

-Sister, sister. Calm down, I will not tell our father or mother that you are here. However... I'm here to protect you – Kyle said as he grabbed your arm and saw your wound.

-That was an accident so don't blame... - Kyle interrupted you.

-Eunwoo? I was about to visit him today - He smirked.

-No! Please, I beg you to go away, don't stay here - You stuttered.

-Why, Boyoung? Why should I be polite and just leave you here with him? Why should I stay calm and not kill him? As you said. I'm a monster-. Kyle caressed your chin aggressively and went towards the exit. Now, he's facing the door and you are behind him feeling uneasy.

-Oh and don't worry today. I just arrived, so I don't have that much energy to kill that idol of yours - Kyle said before going out of your apartment.

As soon as he left, you ran to the twelve floors, hoping that Eunwoo and the rest of the members were there.

You are in front of their door hoping for them to be alright. "I have to tell them. I have to warn them" You said to yourself terrified. You knocked on the door and as soon as the door opened you saw JinJin, he gave you a sweet smile. You took his arm and went inside their apartment. JinJin was really confused by your action, but you didn't care. Finally, you found all the members reunited inside the living room, as soon as they saw you all of them were surprised, even Eunwoo.

-What are you doing here liar?! Go away!! – Eunwoo shouted as he started to push you away from JinJin and the rest of the members.

-Please, Eunwoo listen, I beg you - You said worriedly.

-Eunwoo, let her talk – Moonbin said as he stopped Eunwoo from pushing you.

-Why?! She's going to lie! - Eunwoo said madly.

-I'm not! I just want you to be safe! – You said with a cracking tone of voice.

-To be safe? What do you mean, BoBo? – MJ asked confused.

-Well, tell us. Now that you are here. Without lying, liar – Eunwoo said seriously.

-Is it something bad, Noona? – Sanha asked worriedly.

-My stepbrother is here... he's a monster. You have to be more careful. I don't want him to hurt you - You said while your breath began to fasten up.

-How do you know that, Minnie? – Rocky asked concernedly.

-He, he got inside my department and threatened me - You told while taking deep breaths.