3 || Tears

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Boyoung's POV-

You are back home and right now you are preparing your meal; you started to remember those days were everything was perfect, when you had Eunwoo's love, and when you never lied to anyone. Just thinking about it makes you feel miserable and lost... you always thought about this because your lies ruined your life, you are lost, and you don't have any sign of light in your dark parade.

You felt something cutting through your finger, and as expected you cut your finger with the knife for being thinking about the past again. You didn't move, you just started to stare at your blood going down and slowly through your hand, when suddenly someone was at the door knocking. You hide your hand behind you and went ahead to see who it was.

-Hi, Boyoung.

-JinJin what are you doing here? You have to be at work, don't you? - You asked surprised.

-I have a little free time so I decided to visit you - JinJin admitted.

-I see, do you want to come in? - You asked while trying to cover up your hand.

-Sure, wait... what are you hiding behind your back? - JinJin asked curiously while looking at you.

-Nothing, just take a seat at the living room - You stuttered.

-BoBo, let me see -. JinJin took your hand, and when he saw the cut in your finger, it was a deep cut, to be honest, and it wasn't really good looking.

-Stay here, I'm going to be back - JinJin said before getting out of your department.

You sat on the living room's couch and started to stare at your deep cut, "Why is he that worried? Is nothing" you thought deeply. After a few minutes, JinJin came back with all Astro members, including Eunwoo that was behind them all.

-JinJin, what are they doing here? – You asked scared and coldly.

-Boyoung, show me your hand - JinJin demanded.

-N-No! Just leave - You stuttered.

-Min Boyoung, show it to me! – JinJin said upset.

You gave JinJin your hand and everyone was capable to see your deep cut, what you didn't notice is that you cut something else... your wrist. You didn't even notice that you cut that as well.

What is happening?

-Boyoung, why you did this? – Moonbin asked trying to hold his anger.

-You didn't need to do this, BoBo – MJ said as he stared at you concerned.

-I didn't want to do it, it was an accident - You assured.

-Boyoung, don't fool with us, this is whole nonsense, you wanted to do it. You're such a liar – Eunwoo said as he turned his back and got out of your house. As soon as he did that your tears started to drop one by one, you were in shock.

He didn't even care about me.

-Bring me a towel, we have to stop the bleeding – Rocky said as he grabbed your arm. He started to look at you, and suddenly he started to caress your cheek.

-Boyoung, do you miss him that much? - He asked concerned.

-What are you talking about? - You questioned sadly.

-About Eunwoo of course, tell me, is it true that you didn't want to lie? – Rocky questioned as he took the towel that Sanha gave him.

-I swear I didn't want, I swear... I just wanted to protect you from my father and, and my stepbrother – You said while tearing up.

Everyone there gave you a sweet group hug, trying to calm you down.

-Boo, we believe you and we know this is very hard for you – Moonbin said warmly.

-I'm sorry for not taking care of you, little one – Rocky said kindly.

-It's alright, I'm better now that you believe me. However, I have to face the consequences of my lies every day - You spoke.

-Do you say this because of Eunwoo-hyung? – Sanha asked worriedly.

-Because of our Arohas? I forgot about that, are they bothering you? – JinJin asked worriedly.

-Guys, it was obvious that it could happen, and I don't blame them... but I have to deal with more than that - You sighed.

-Why? Who wants to tear you apart? – Rocky asked as he grabbed your hand tightly.

-Eunwoo's family... they were doing everything to push me away from you and I'm sure if they discover that I'm back, they are going to do the same thing - You told.

-But now we are by your side, so don't worry – MJ said with a kind smile.

The guys went away from your house since they had to continue with their schedule, then your friends went to your house and started to talk about what to do next in Seoul. When they were there they didn't notice your hand because you had a long sleeve sweater on. Now, you are alone again, you are playing the guitar a little bit and there's when you started to remember how Eunwoo taught you how to play it for the first time.

*FLASHBACK*

-Put your hands there – Eunwoo said as he was behind you guiding you.

-Like this?

-Exactly, now let's practise the chords and places that you have to follow in order to play like a professional.

-*Giggle* like you then.

-*Laugh* Exactly.

-Eunwoo, do you love me?

-What? Of course, I love you, why are you asking, my Min?

-Because I'm afraid of losing you.

-Boyoung, you will never lose me, I promise that you will always be my heart and soul. I love you so much.

-I love you, even more, Eunwoo.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You promise me that you will always love me. So you are a liar as well Cha Eunwoo. It was all a lie... more and more lies. From me, from you, and now what's next Eunwoo? You want to make me suffer as I did to you, right?

Another terrible day for you, but it wasn't new for you. However, you discovered something new, Eunwoo doesn't care about your health or even yourself... you could just die and he will not care? Another day is waiting for you tomorrow. But you have to finish this day and hope for the best the next morning, even though you know it could be the same trashy day.