four

-Your P.O.V-

"This whole entire thing is just ridiculous, honestly." Grayson mumbles into his hands as he sits on his couch, speaking to Karma and I.

I just came over to the twin's house with Victoria about five minutes before, the whole article thing about Grayson and I obviously came into conversation.

"Welllll, you know all press is good press as they say." Victoria perks, sitting down next to me, crossing her legs.

"No Victoria, not in this case." I disagree, shaking my head.

"But it keeps you in the public eye! Think about it, Broken Castle's not doing anything right now. We don't want people forgetting about you." My sister perks once more, talking with her hands.

"Victoria...we don't want people thinking (Y/N) is cheating on Josh or something happened between them." Karma has my back as she explains.

" Karma has my back as she explains

"No, of course not...but-"

"Victoria!" Grayson fumed.

We all stare blankly.

Woah. I've never seen Grayson get like heated before.

"I-I...sorry." He apologizes, lowering his voice.

"Don't worry, like I said I'm sure this whole thing will blow over." I place a hand on his shoulder and look at everyone as I try to calm down.

Grayson bites his cheek, looking annoyed as the rest of us just sit.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

"hey, any updates on Josh?"

My phone dings as I read another text from (Y/N), checking up on Josh.

"sadly no"

I press send and wait for a reply.

"damn, ok. thanks tyler"

"sure thing"

"Josh won't get better." I hear Jenna from the other side of the room.

Wait, what?

I look at her.

"Wh-What did you say?"

"I said he will get better."

Oh, that's a relief.

"S-Sorry, I thought I heard you say something else. You're right though. He-he will." I clear my throat as I try to agree with my wife.

" I clear my throat as I try to agree with my wife

Quit lying to yourself.

I take a deep breath.

I'm not lying.

-Your P.O.V-

I sit on a bar stool in the kitchen of K and G's house as I receive Tyler's daily update on Joshua.

He hasn't remembered anything.

"Hey." I hear Grayson's voice and turn around.

"Oh, hey."

"Anything new on Josh?" He asks, sitting in the empty barstool placed beside mine.

"Nope." I answer bluntly.

Grayson sighs, running his fingers through his dark hair.

"L-Listen, (Y/N). I know you must be going through a lot, I know you know you can count on Karma to be there for you but I want you to know you can count on me also." He mumbles.

That made me feel a bit better. Grayson and I have never really had these heart-to-heart conversation's. It was nice.

"Thanks G." I nod at him and he nods back.

I look at the time on my phone out of boredom. It was around seven PM.

Sighing, I start to mindlessly speak to the twin next to me.

"I-I thought when Josh was in another continent we were growing apart, hell now we're in the same city and I have never felt farther from that boy." I chuckle out of sadness.

G frowns at me.

"I can't say I understand because honestly, I don't. But, don't lose hope in him getting his memory back just yet. You never know what might happen." He pats my back, trying to be friendly.

"Wow, Grayson. I've never seen this wise side of you before." I giggle.

He giggles back, moving his hand up to his mouth as he smiles.

(A/N: if ur like out of the loop, Taissa Farmiga is now portraying Karma and Logan Lerman is now portraying Grayson

(A/N: if ur like out of the loop, Taissa Farmiga is now portraying Karma and Logan Lerman is now portraying Grayson. if i use any gifs of Taissa or Logan then you'll know who the character is, okay? cool!)

"Well, thanks. I guess." He shrugs.

A little while later, I eventually say goodbye to the twins and my sister. I come back home and feel my phone vibrate in my jean pocket.

It's Tyler.

"Tyler, hey. What's up?" I greet him with hoping he tells me something about Josh.

"Hey (Y/N). I-uh, I actually wanted to ask you something." Tyler says from the other line.

"Oookay." I say, plopping criss-cross onto my bed.

"You...you think Josh is gonna get better eventually, right?" He asks, a bit quiet.

I didn't know how to reply. Of course I wanna believe Josh will get his memory back, I do, but I don't know if I can.

"Yes, Tyler. I do." I falsely answer.

I had to stay positive for Tyler, right? I had to.

"Okay, good. Just making sure. You doing alright?" Tyler changes the subject.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, Tyler. Don't worry." I breathe in then out.

"Great, well goodnight." He ends.

"Night, Tyler." I hang up and wipe a stray tear forming in my eye.

All I can do is just wait. Wait for Josh to get better.

Which he will. Right? Right.

...right.

.

.

.

A/N: how long do you think it'll take for josh to get his memory back?

...if he ever does that is.

heh

stay rad,

-b