twenty øne

-Your P.O.V-

"I'm actually super excited to meet Delilah. G's been filling me in about her but I think meeting her in person will finally tell me what she's about!" I beam to my best pal, Karma as she drives down the streets of Hollywood, almost to her and her twin brother's house.

"Yeah...she's pretty cool." I notice a slight change of tone in K's voice as her eyes seem to light up.

" I notice a slight change of tone in K's voice as her eyes seem to light up

A small smirk forms on my face. I inch closer to her, trying to examine if she's got something...or someone on her mind.

Hmm...looks to me like someone may have a cruuush.

Eh, maybe I'm overthinking it.

Karma notices and turns to me. "What?"

I squint my eyes and slowly back away. "Nooothin'."

I'm totally not overthinking it.

Her eyes move back towards the road. "Uh-"

"OOP, WE'RE HERE." I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and exit the passenger seat.

"Wait for me!" Karma calls out as I pace towards the twin's house.

I make a fast stop at the front door before knocking obnoxiously. Karma finally catches up.

"You couldn't have waited?" She breathes out heavily from running.

Grayson answers the door. "Sup? Wait, where's Josh?"

"I dunno, working on music with Tyler."

I answer fast and push past him, too thrilled to meet the girl I've heard so much about. K and G exchange a glance.

Then realizing about how weird I must look right about now, I slow myself down and take a deep breath before entering the living room.

-Josh's P.O.V-

"Thanks for coming with me, Tyler."

"Yeah, no problem, man. I hope we find it." Tyler pats my shoulder before I ring the doorbell.