it's been a while.

hey guys, wow my last update for this story was january. isn't that crazy?
i just wanted to give you an update & for those who actually read the bullshit about my life, thank you, seriously.
the reason i'm updating you all on this story is because at the darkest times in my life i've turned to writing.
this is one of those dark times.
2020 for me, and many others i am sure, has so far been the worst year of my life.
i got into a relationship
i got out of a relationship
a lot of things happened within that relationship that i will never be able to take back
in our ending, my heart was practically taken out and stomped on.
i blamed myself for the longest time. i still get panic attacks about it to this day.
but i have comes to terms, luckily, that i did not deserve to be treated the way i did in our last days.
it is a very long story that i don't necessarily want to get too into detail to because i know it'll just stress me out.
but to sum it up. i got no closure. i'll never know what happened between us. he moved miles away and blocked me after talking about spending the rest of his life with me. things were very bad for a while. i did things that i regret. i beat myself up every single day for what happened. my first love felt like it was nonexistent at this point. everything left me feeling empty. i wanted to tell you all this to remind you guys:

with that being said, let's get more into me coming back to wattpad maybe!so, i think this book has unfortunately run it's course for me

so, i think this book has unfortunately run it's course for me. this book was such a comforting part of my life and it makes me so happy knowing many people loved it as well. i'm forever grateful for every single one of you.
in my dark times, i also find myself turning to twenty one pilots more than i usually do. they'll always bring me a sense of comfort in knowing that these thoughts i have they have had as well
and that i am not alone in this.
i listened to goner again recently and honestly just screamed my head off. what a relief it was too.
so again with that being said, i'd like to ask you all if you would be interested in me updating my twenty one pilots imagines book? or maybe potentially starting some new book altogether?
as a way to distract myself in the past, i'd turned to writing. i haven't wrote in so long sometimes i wonder if i still know "how to". does that make sense? haha.
writing brought me to a place outside of my physical surroundings. writing, to me, was my own fantasy world. even the deep subjects brought me comfort when i felt as if my body wasn't even grounded on this earth. writing was a warm hug to me. and so was sharing that with others that could relate or appreciate the words i wrote. i miss my fantasy world. the real world just fucking sucks lately. i want that comfort back.
would anyone be interested?
even if not, i might just do it for myself. and to those that'd stick around, that'd be great. i hope my future writings will make those maybe struggling with similar issues feel less alone.
so, i think that's all that needed to be said at the moment.
oh, and with my roommate testing positive for covid 19 and us having to quarantine, i sure do have a lot of time on my hands. 😅
okay, now i think that's it for the moment.
wow it felt good to express that, heh.
thank you all so much again & you'll be hearing from me again shortly.
i love you all, always.
and i hope you're staying safe and happy with everything. the world's a rather scary place right now.
see you later. ♥️
-brooklyn

 ♥️-brooklyn