eleven

-Your P.O.V-

"What!? What do you mean you're running away?" I move closer to the amnesia-ridden man.

"I have to start a new life if I'm not going to remember my past one." Josh raises his voice, looking back at me.

Josh...

"Josh, you can't just run away-"

"Why? Why not!?" Josh's voice raises more.

"Shh! Keep it down, we don't want to worry Tyler and Jenna."

Josh runs a hand through his neon locks.

"I-...sorry." He sighs, sitting at the corner of his bed.

Would it be okay if I sat beside him?

Doubtful, I still sit beside my boyfriend.

"Why would you want to run away?" I ask.

Josh's eyes look all around, like he's looking for an answer.

"I.." He sighs. "I don't even know." He catches a breath.

My heart fills with sorrow for Josh as I stare at him longer and longer.

"I just can't stand not knowing anything about my past I figured...may as well start fresh." Joshua confesses.

I place a hand on his shoulder. "I know it must be terrible to have to go through this. But you can always start fresh here too, with what you've got already. Maybe it'll even help you remember?" I try to give Josh something positive to look forward to.

Josh stares deeply into my (e/c) orbs with his chocolate stained ones.

That Ohio boy's eyes were almost angelic, alluring one could say, I missed Josh more than words could put together

My pupils move down to his lips.

...I shouldn't.

"Thank you. It means a lot." Josh brings me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, uh, yeah. No problem." I nod, moving back a bit from his face.

"You know, whoever I was...I must've been a pretty cool guy considering I know people as thoughtful as you and that one guy who lives with me." He stands up.

You were the coolest, Josh.

"Heh...yeah." I chuckle, shrugging.

He nods, moving towards the door when he approaches a picture.

"Oh, yeahhh." Josh waves a finger. "You're the girl from the picture." He points at me.

I blink, feeling my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach.

If only you knew I was so much more than that.

...

Eventually, I leave Josh's and head back to my own apartment only to find Grayson sitting in front of the door, knees to his chest.

"Grayson?" I make sure.

Sure enough, G looks up, searching for me and soon locks his puffy eyes onto mine.

What's going on?

"What are you doing here?" I ask, taking a step forward.

Grayson quickly gets up and clears his throat. He seemed anxious about something,

but what?

"Hello?" I wave a hand in front of his nervous looking face.

"Oh, uh, uh. H-hey, I needed to talk to you." Grayson answers, avoiding eye contact.

"Oookay, let's head inside." My hand turns to unlock my front door and we both enter through.

"Are you...okay?" I ask, setting my keys down on the counter while G paces back and forth.

"I need to calm down." Grayson whispers, he stops pacing and takes a seat on the couch.

"Okay, okay..." He continues, his legs bouncing.

I assumed he was speaking to himself.

I say nothing and just sit across from him, patiently waiting for his nerves to cool down.

What could be making him act this way?

After a few more breaths, Grayson lifts his head up and looks at me.

I give him a friendly smile.

He bites his lip but tries to remain calm.

"What's up?" I ask, gently.

He stands up before inhaling.

"...I did something." Grayson starts.

My head tilts. What?

"What did you do?" I continue to ask questions but try not to get worked up. Grayson's having a tough time saying whatever he wants to say already, I don't want to worry him even more.

He turns his back, playing with his thumbs. I just notice his hands look somewhat injured.

 I just notice his hands look somewhat injured

"...It was so stupid of me and-and I don't even know what came over me but I-I just felt like..." Grayson clenches his hands and turns back around.

"He deserved it."

.

.

.

A/N: hello

questions:

-do you think tyler should tell the clique what's been going on regarding josh's amnesia or that it'll all blow over soon and no one will have to know? or (if josh gets his memory back) they tell the fans after josh's amnesia goes away what all happened?

-what do you think came over grayson or why he has all of this anger/rage all of a sudden?

-would any of you actually care about getting to know grayson/karma more or even victoria? i've been meaning to ask if you guys would like maybe a chapter or book or something/whatever dedicated to knowing more about their characters? maybe it'll even give you more of an understanding to them in this story idk lol

that's all the questions i have for now! lemme know what you think and thank you all so so much for supporting this story, recently i've been feeling all over the place and sort of stuck but this book and you guys give me something to look forward to so i really appreciate that. thanks for sticking around.

stay rad (and stay alive) 

-b