eight

-Your P.O.V-

My mouth gapes open as I try to think of a response.

Why have G and I never spoken like this sooner? I never knew he was so like, smart, with stuff like this.

"...I don't know what I'm feeling." I let out a broken whisper as a tear falls.

Grayson just looks at me and stays silent.

I break down.

-Grayson's P.O.V-

After a night of deep conversations with (Y/N), I find myself finally back at my own place.

Karma still seems to be out.

I walk up to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror.

Removing my jacket, I let it just fall to the tile floor as I stand still, staring at whatever it is in that reflection that's looking back at me

I'm so confused about everything. I've never felt anything like this before. Why am I thinking these things?

I hate it.

I hate myself.

My breath becomes heavy.

My eyes start stinging how they do when you're about to cry.

(a/n: trigger warning for self harm. my apologies in advance. i'm hoping i didn't make anything too detailed!)

"I can't take this!" I yell to no-one.

Punch, shatter, punch, shatter.

The pattern repeats itself as I keep punching the mirror with my bare fists hoping to somehow take away what was looking back at me.

My already bruised knuckles start to become red.

I grab my hair and just scream and yell and cry and scream and cry and yell and do anything to try and take me out of this hell hole I've found myself burried in.