ten

-Your P.O.V-

Visiting Josh again was a strange feeling.

Parking my car, I exit the vehicle and approach the door to the L.A. house. I knock hesitantly.

Tyler and Jenna invited me over for dinner, I was about to reject before realizing I need to start doing more positive things. I can't live just sitting around waiting for something to happen. I need to make things happen.

Tyler opens the door as my thoughts are brushed aside.

"Tyler, hey!" I greet him with a hug.

"Hey, how are you?" He hugs me, patting my back.

"I'm...okay. How are you?" I enter the house with Tyler trailing behind.

He places his hands in the pockets of his yellow hoodie. "I'm alright." Ty forces a smile.

I smile back as well but a bit worrisome over Tyler

I smile back as well but a bit worrisome over Tyler. Jenna walks in, brushing her hands off on her jeans.

"Hey there!" She hugs me also.

I give Jenna a gentle squeeze before noticing the food.

"Wow, it looks delicious, Jenna!"

We all sit down before Josh comes downstairs.

He notices me and stops about halfway.

"Uh..hey." He takes another step down.

"Hey, come join us." Tyler offers.

Josh shrugs. "Alright."

Josh joins us at dinner. During a few uneasy silences I'd notice Josh giving me a sort of glare.

Not in a rude way though, he seemed almost curious.

Like he was trying to remember me..

After we ate, Josh went back to his lonesome room though we suggested he stay down here and just hang with the rest of us.

"Is Josh doing okay?" I ask, looking at Tyler.

Tyler takes in a breath. "I-I don't know. I think he will be. We just need to give him some time."

Jenna rubs her husband's shoulder and shows me a look of sympathy.

I grin sympathetically back.

Man, I wonder what Josh could even be thinking right now.

-Josh's P.O.V-

Who was she? I know her from some where. She's so familiar to me, it's driving me wild.

I grab onto the loose ends of my hair and try to think.

A sudden thought walks it's way into my head of what the guy living with me told me last night.