11

Trixie POV

"Get out!" I yell, shoving Brian towards my apartment door.

One thing led to another and well, here we are.

"How dare you say all these things about me and Chris! He's my boyfriend and if you were my best friend," i throw my fingers up in speech marks, "you wouldn't act like this? What are you? Huh? Jealous of us or something."

It seemed as though it was his turn now to have an appalled and angry face on. "Me? Jealous of you?! Wow. Okay. I don't think so! You two are the grossest most annoying couple out there. Plus, everything is so complicated with the two of you!" He yells at me.

"No bitch NO."  My hand pushes him out my home and then slams the door shut.

Bros before man hoes.

I sigh as i slide down the white wall that my front door sat on. I hug my legs and lean my head on my knees. That escalated for no reason, ill admit. But Brian and I had never fought like that before. We had our arguments, yes, but nothing like that. Ever. I always thought if we did it would be because of something really bad, though. But turns out we were gonna have a friendship breaking argument about my boyfriend! Wow! Great! Amazing! Another synonym!

What the fuck do i do now?

••

For the twelfth time that hour, my hand crept towards my phone on the kitchen table. But, for the twelfth time that hour, i tried to stop myself. I wasn't going to apologise. I didn't do anything.

My phone buzzes.

'please be brian, please be brian apologising, oh please please please.' A little voice squeals in my head.

justin thunder 5000 ! : hey! we were just wondering if you and brian 2.0 would like to join us for dinner tonight?

Me and Brian? Well, i don't really care if he shows up or not, i'm going. I needed to spend some time with other people. Not Brian, and not Chris.

me : yeah sure! who's 'we' ?

justin thunder 5000 ! : erm me, aaron, danny and i think willam? not to sure if he's coming he hasn't got back to me yet.

me : has brian?

justin thunder 5000 ! : you aren't with him? thought you were, it's why i messaged you about the both of you.

me : no. hes not here.

justin thunder 5000 ! : will message him now then! :)

It's as if the world can't leave us apart.

••

It couldn't. The world could not leave Brian and I away from each other. Not even for a few hours. It had taken the universe 6 hours since our argument to get him and I back in a room together. Not even that, of course we choose the seats that were next to each other. I mean, not gonna lie it just came naturally to us but i wish it wouldn't have.

"So, what you guys ordering?" Aaron questions us, looking up from his menu.

We were at this fancy restaurant that i had never been before. It wasn't crazy fancy, just extremely fancy for me. To be honest, we all seemed a bit rough for the place but who really cares, right?

"Probably the stir fried rice - i don't know i don't really settle for something straight away. But you never know, i might always go back to choice number one eventually!" Brian says happily next to me.

Was that aimed at me? No it couldn't have been. It made barely any sense.

"I think i'll get the eggless parmesan. But wait, i don't want anyone to think i'm gross, annoying or... what was it again?" I look at Brian next to me. I held a 'bitch i'm coming for you' look on my face as i did so. "Oh that's right! Hope i don't confuse or complicate anything for my boy Brian here. Apparently the most normal things do, so!" I cheer.

Everyone looks at the two of us as though we were crazy.

"... erm okay.." Danny mumbles, quickly hiding his face behind the menu he held in his hands.

The rest of them ordered. I wanted to look at Brian, just too see his reaction to me being a total bad ass bitch. But i knew if i looked his way i'd just give in. Ugh, fighting with your best friend is hard.

"So, what kinda outfits have you guys packed?" Justin attempts to make conversation. It wasn't working.

I don't answer, Brian doesn't answer.

"Androgynous as fuck." Danny says after a few moments of silence.

We laugh.

Okay, i guess that's good; a laugh.

"Ooky spooky for me." Aaron shrugs.

Brian speaks now; "Gorgeous amazing beautiful spectacular stunning woman." I want to roll my eyes at his words but hey, they were true.

"Nightgowns for me. Duh." I scrunch my face up. "It's what i rock best." I add, shrugging. "I'm so excited, you guys! Can't believe we're on different flights though. Of course that would happen to us."

The rest of the conversation before our food comes is casual and, if i'm honest, quite boring.

Once our food does come, we all wolf it down as fast as we could. We stayed sitting at the table after we finished, all involved in our own mini conversations.

I turn to face Brian, who i haven't spoken to this whole evening.

"Why are we like this?" I question. He was playing around with his food before looking up at me. "Why are we so stupid? Stupid arguments, stupid reasons." I add.

It took him a few minutes to answer. I just watched him look down at his plate awkwardly. But i knew to wait.

"It was my fault. I meant what i said, but it shouldn't matter. I love you. I'll learn to get used to Chris. It's just... it's always been Brian and Brian, Trixie and Katya. I guess i'll just have to adjust to Brian, Brian and Chris." He smiles, talking quietly so not everyone at the table hears him.

I think about what he said. Brian, Brian and Chris. "You're my best friend. My best friend. You before anyone. I guess i just forgot." I bite the inside of my cheek. "Hey?" Brian locks his eyes with mine. "Friends again?" I ask.

"Friend again." He agrees. My pinkie curls over his under the table.

Friends.