19

Trixie POV

"Happy halloween motherfuckers!" I scream, throwing candy over the heads of the crowd in front of me. "Okay guys, i'm gonna go now." Boos erupt in the audience, a confidence booster actually. "Don't worry! You have Alaska, Willam and Courtney." I open my hand and place it to the side of my mouth. "I know they aren't that great but i'm sure they'll do." I whisper.

I run off stage and swap with the AAA girls. "You were great." Katya says to me. "And look at this wig." She giggles, 'poofing' my wig.

"Hey Trix!" I turn around, Adore was calling me. "You got a text. Here. Also, you were great out there. Loved how someone gave you a phone. Fucking dedication right there." He hands me my phone. "It's from Chris. Chris... your boyfriend?"

I nod. "Yes. Chris, my boyfriend." I look at my phone. "He's left. I mean, his flights taken off."

"I thought you were joking." Adore mumbles. She was loud enough for me to hear her though. She realises this and widens her eyes. "But it's great he's coming! Can't wait to meet him!"

"He's great." Katya says next to me. This shocked me but i didn't want to fight it. I smile. "Yeah, he is." I agree. "But i'm still worried about him coming, i don't want you guys to all hate him and it's really awkward." I say, it was tragic concern of mine. They're all Team Katya/Brian, although that is never going to happen. I don't want that to affect their opinions on him.

"We won't hate him! Or at least I won't hate him. Honestly." Adore assures me. I don't know if i should trust her but i'm going to anyway. "So, tomorrow morning? What time?"

"6am." I groan. "Awful, i know. I really don't wanna wake up to pick him up."

"Why are you picking him up? He can just get a cab?" She asks, and rightfully so.

"I wanna be a cute boyfriend. Surprise him."

"You're going alone?" Katya chimes into the conversation now. "You don't know you're way around here or anything."

"It'll be fine. I'll call a cab, go the airport, meet him there and we'll both come back to the hotel for 8ish."

"I can come if you like." Katya offers, playing with her fingers. "No, actually never mind. You just said you wanted to be a cute boyfriend, you should go alone."

I smile. "Thanks for the offer. We'll just see you back at the hotel. We will probably be back before you guys even wake up. So you won't realise i'm gone." This was true, they all seemed to wake up around 11am every morning.

"Hiee, g'day and general introduction!" The voices of the AAA girls boom from the stage.

"Wow, live singing. They're in for a treat." Katya sighs, watching the girls dance and sing with admiration in her eyes. "How talented are they? Honestly amazing, it's shocking! Have you ever seen such amazing drag queens? Oh! I can't even--"

"--Okay drag grandma, we get it." Adore laughs. "They're great though, you're right."

"We're all great." I say. They both look at me and grin. "We're all great." I say again.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I mumble to myself. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuh-" I stumble across the room as i pull socks over my feet. I was late. Like almost a hour late. It was 7am, Chris landed an hour ago. Shit.

I finally manage to get ready. I was wearing my clothes and shoes were on my feet. I grab the cap that was set on the bed and throw it on my head.

I open the door and before i could launch to my cab outside i see a very familiar face standing in front of me.

"Fuck off." I gasp.

"Hello to you too." Chris smiles. He leans down and kisses me. "I missed you." He says.

My heart flutters. I missed him. I really missed him.

"What are you doing here? I was going to come and-"

"-get me? You're a bit late there Brian. You tried though. The thought that counts." He laughs and leans in for a kiss again. "Can i come in?" We were standing in the doorway, we hadn't moved.

"Come on in." I grab his hand and pull him into my room. He closes the door behind him.

"I'm sorry you had to make it here on your own. I over slept." We stop in the middle of the room. I look slightly up at him. We were standing toes to toes, he was only about an inch taller than me.

"It doesn't matter." He grabs both of my hands. "I missed you." He whispers, our lips hovering over each other's. "I missed you too." We press our lips together. It was a longer kiss than before. A better kiss, a loving kiss.

We pull apart.

"So everyone else is asleep? I can't wait to meet them." We throw ourselves onto the bed. "Especially Alaska. She's great. I was so rooting for her on All Stars."

I roll my eyes. "Katya all the way for me."

He doesn't respond to that.

We were lying facing each other. He kicked his shoes off and pulled me closer to him. "Without sounding incredibly cringe," he starts. His hands laced with mine. "You make me really happy, Brian." He kisses my hand. "Okay that was really cringey but let's pretend it wasn't."

I laugh and rest my head on his chest. "I've already erased it from my memory."

"Brian! Brian! Wake up." My eyes flutter open to see a shirtless Chris shaking me awake.

"Huh? What time is it?" I quickly get up. Did i miss the show? Does the show start in 20? Have they all left without me?

"No, no! It's like 11am."

I hit him with a pillow. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm tired!" I yell.

"Hey! I've crazy tired too! But there's been someone knocking at the door for the past half hour and they're probably your friends so i don't wanna open. Plus i don't know where my tshirt or pants have gone." He looks around aimlessly.

I can't help but smile. "I'm so tired and you're so annoying." I jump off the bed. I wasn't wearing pants either but i didn't care. Whoever saw my legs were lucky.

I open the door to see Justin. "Hiee." He greets. He looks down at my legs. "You're not wearing pants." He states monotonously.

"I'm not?" I reply sarcastically. He rolls his eyes. "We're all ready to head out for breakfast, wanna come? You and... your boyfriends here right?"

"Yes he's here. He's back in the room."

"Okay great. So you two wanna come? We're leaving in 20."

"Hm, sure." I grin. "We'll see you in 20."