21

Trixie POV

"Where's Chris?" Brian asks. We were hauled up in Brian's room on his bed. Legs crossed, facing each other. It was 1:30 so we had about an hour until we had to start getting dragged up. Chris was;

"In the shower. Have you spoken to Lucas lately? You haven't spoken about him."

"Yeah, actually. We spoke this morning."

"That's nice. Imagine he was here like Chris is." I laugh at the thought. All of us bringing our boyfriends on tour with us.

"I'm glad Chris is here for you. You needed someone."

I smile. "I'm glad you care about me bestie but i don't need Chris here if I have you. Don't ever think you aren't enough." I cringe as i say this but it was true. "Chris is Chris, he's my boyfriend, i love him. But i was fine with all you guys. He's just here for fun and i did miss him; that part isn't a lie."

"I know." We look at each other for a few seconds. Our heads turn to the sides as we examine the others facial expressions. "What songs you syncing to tonight?" He asks me. Way to break the intimacy, Brian.

"I don't know. I might go ahead and sing live. Have my guitar packed and everything. So you never know." I shrug.

"Can we do a duet? Oh my god." He doesn't pause between the two sentences, he just comes up with the idea and is overwhelmed right after. "I'll sing. You play. We can sing Jolene. Oh my god Brian are you writing this down?"

I laugh. "I have it all in my head don't worry."

There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Brian is pulled out of his 'Jolene' trance. "Me. Sorry. I mean it's me, Chris." He looks over at me, nodding towards the door telling me to go open it.

I walk towards the room door and pull it open. On the other side i see Chris, his hair wet, he was wearing black jeans and no T-shirt. He had what looked like 28 shirts and tops in his hands. "Can i come in? Will that be okay with Brian?" He asks. I nod and he comes in. "Sorry if i'm disturbing you Brian, just wanted to ask Brian about these." He laughs awkwardly.

Brian just nods. Chris and i continue doing what we were doing. He drops his pile of t-shirts on the bed and pulls up his first choice. It was black with a white breast pocket. "Hm, simple. Too simple. Next."

We go through 8 tops til i'm sure we found the right one. It was a blue button up shirt. It was nice and cute and comfortable. He would look good in the audience tonight. "What do you think?" I turn to look at Brian who had been glancing from his phone ever so often.

"It's nice." He compliments.

We were getting ready. I was adding glitter under my eyes when Chris came up behind me. I look up at him through the mirror. "Hello there." I smile. He leans down and kisses my neck. I laugh, it tickles.

"I didn't wanna ruin your makeup." He grins.

He was ready in his clothes and, i guess, was just waiting for us to be ready so we could all drive to the event together.

"Not long. I know that Katya, Alaska and maybe Willam are ready but Adore and Courtney are just finishing up. We'll leave in a half hour max." I state, sticking the lashes on my lower line.

"No, don't worry. It's fine- take your time. Act like i'm not here."

I nod. I act like he's not here, which didn't really make a difference. I took about 20 minutes to finish getting ready. Outfit on and everything.