25

guys so i'm obvs posting this ch rn but i need some help shall i post ch 26 now too bc it's acc a great chapter (storyline wise anyway) and i rlly wanna post it but then i've posted 3 chapters in the space of 30 mins and idk if that's too much ? ? ? so ye help??

Katya POV

Brian's been in the hospital for 2 days now. He had a panic attack. Major. His heart beat quickened then his breathing went slow. Apparently his vision went blurry and he couldn't think of anything. It must have been terrible.

I haven't seen him yet. Everyone else has. Chris first, the boys went in yesterday. I was there wen they went in but i didn't know if he wanted to see me.

Well i did know. He didn't want to see me.

No one came out saying he asked for me. They all came out happy to have seen he was okay. Justin tried convincing me that they didn't get to talk to him properly; he was a half asleep. But they had stayed in the room for nearly 40
minutes. There must have been things to talk to talk about.

We obviously had to cancel the rest of the tour. We have tickets back to the states in 5 days, once Brian can travel again.

Chris and the others decided to leave Brian alone to rest for the time being, upon doctors orders that is. He said to come back later on, in the evening. It was 12pm right now and i think everyone was still sleeping. They had stayed at the hospital until maybe 4am yesterday.

I wasn't going to sleep or rest or even listen to the doctors. In fact, I'm on my way to the hospital. I was going to see Brian. Alone. Without all the guys, without Chris there listening in and arguing with me. Me and Brian.

It hurt me. It hurt that it worried me. I was worried to go see him. I was scared it was going to be awkward. We don't do awkward, Brian and me. We're never nervous around each other. I could say anything, he wouldn't care.

"£14." I'm jolted out of my daze by the taxi driver.

I give him the money. "Thank you." I get out the car.

I knew the way to his room. First floor, i didn't know what the room number was but i knew it was the 7th room in the 5th hall sprouting off the larger one. Did that make sense? I don't think it did.

I knock.

I hear a loud groan. I took it as a 'come in.'

I close my eyes before slowly opening the door. I peer through the crack to see Brian lying still in the bed. "Hey." I whisper.

He looks at me, slowly lifting himself up to sit. "Erm... hi." He says groggily. "Sorry, i just, i've been asleep. Or is it i've been sleeping? Never mind. Hey."

I smile. I sit on the chair that sat next to his bed. "How you feeling?" I ask.

"Good. I think. I feel a bit, i don't know? Nervous? I can't explain the feeling. A bit sick to my stomach if anything."

I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Don't worry." He says, looking at his hands. "We can forget about it for now."

I smile. "We're going back home in 5 days."

"Makes me sad that we cancelled the tour."

"It's fine. Everyone understands." I scooch closer to his bed. "What happened?"

"I don't know."

I look at him sympathetically.

"Why didn't you come? Yesterday? To see me." He blurts. "No-i-"

"-I was here. I didn't know if you wanted to see me. You... i mean we aren't- weren't? On the best- were the best of... ugh." I groan. I couldn't explain. "You hate me. I couldn't come and ruin your mood."

"You wouldn't have. What about the day before?"

I clear my throat awkwardly. "Only people close to you could come in. Of course, the one closest to you here would be your boyfriend." I play with the bottom of my shirt.

"You could've said you were my brother or something. I really wanted to see you." He admits. "I'm really sorry." He mumbles.

"Don't be."

"When do they let me out?"

"Tomorrow, i think. But then bed rest for 3 days."

"Chris-" he starts, my heart drops, "I don't know if he told you but Chris is going home tomorrow. To set the house up and stuff. I don't know what that means but like, clean, change bed sheets? Did he not say?"

"No. He trusts you here with," i gasp, "Me?!" I say exaggerated.

He laughs. "Fuck off."

I lean down and kiss his forehead. "I love you. As a best friend." I smile, looking into his eyes.

"As a best friend." He replies.

We were lying in his bed together, watching drag race on my laptop. "My favourite part!" He yells as I start singing on the screen. "Yekaterina. Petrovna. Zamolodchikova. But your dad, just calls me... Katya!" He sings. "Man you look hot." He starts sucking on a lollipop from the bag of candy i had bought.

"Thanks." I blush. "Your Russian accent is terrible, by the way."

He gasps. "Hey! I've only ever done it like three times. That's more times than you've ever done it!"

"Oh, ha ha." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

The door opens. We look at it and see Chris walking in.

Shit. I fall of the bed in a rolly spy of the month kinda thing, it wasn't as smooth as i intended; my head hit the leg of the chair next to his bed. "Shit!" I yelp in pain. I slowly lift my head, peering over the bed to see Chris still standing in the doorway. "Heyyy Chris." I sing.

"What is he doing here?" He ignores me and looks at Brian.

"Nothing. He came to see me and we stared watching drag race. No biggie, just the usual." Brian answers calmly.

Chris obviously couldn't start an argument with me or Brian so he just huffed and walked towards him, giving him kiss. "Hey."

"Hey back at ya." Brian kisses him back. This actually hurt my heart. Like my stomach started... i don't know? Gargling? Like there was some kinda jealousy bug tapping on the inside.

"You okay?" Brian says to me.

"What? Oh yeah, i'm fine." I stand up. "I'll just get going then."

"No!" Brian stops me. I look at him shocked, so does Chris.

"Why not?" Chris asks.

"Because we were watching drag race. Can we finish the episode at least?"

I look at Chris. He shrugs. "I'll be in the food court." What? Had we entered an alternate universe or something? How did he take that so lightly? Literally 2 seconds ago he was about to snap my head off for just being here.

I don't fight it. "Okay. Thank you."