22

okurr i'm tryna move the story along (not bc i want it to end but bc i want the trixya plot to thicken) so this chapter finna be lit asf

Trixie POV

I was lying in bed with Chris. It was maybe 4am. I couldn't sleep. My chin was rested on top of his head, he was rested on my chest. His legs were tangled with mine. I breathe him in.

Brian didn't tell me what he wanted to. He was so ready, so confident at first. What happened? I huff. I slowly let go of Chris, trying to move myself without waking him. I get out of bed and creep out of the room, putting a shoe in the crack of the door to keep it open.

Its 4am, what the fuck am i doing? Fuck. He's asleep. Fuck.

That still doesn't stop me from walking up to Brian's room and knocking on his door. Oop, he's where the plot twist comes in; he opens it straight away.

"You're awake?" I was... shocked to say the least. "It's 4am." He wasn't even tired, he didn't even look like i had woken him up.

"Could say the same for you," He smiles, "Come in. I ordered room service. 24 hours motherfuckers." I walk into his room. It was nicer than mine. Not fair. "So, why are you here at 4 o'clock in the morning?" He jumps on his bed, picks up a remote and turns the TV off.

"Well, you're little secret has been annoying me." I admit. I didn't have anything to hide; it was Brian.

"Hmm."

"Tell me."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes, okay."

"Go on then."

He moves around on the bed a little, crossing his legs and all. He pats the space in front of him. I jump on the bed and mirror how he's sitting; i cross my legs and place my hands in my lap.

"Listen, Brian. You have to promise me something," he starts. That's not a good start.

"Yes." i find myself saying.

He sticks out his little finger, i stick out my pinkie and wrap it around his.

"This isn't going to change anything. You'll always be my best friend." He says, looking right into my eyes.

"This is going to change anything. I'll always be your best friend." I repeat. We kiss our pinkies and let go.

"Okay." He breathes. "I love you."

"Nice way to start, carry on."

He takes another deep breath and moves his hair out of his face slightly. "No, Brian." He groans. "I don't know what to say... fuck, ugh, fuck-"

"Say it." I press, trying too be supportive, but i just really wanted him to say it.

"Brian." He says, holding onto my hand.

Shit.

"I love you."

"That.. is that the secret?" I ask. "Because if it is, i don't get it. I mean... i get it. But as a secret? I'm-"

"-I love you. I'm in love with you." He says. He wasn't shaky anymore, he was saying it with confidence.

"Brian-"

"-I don't like Lucas. He knows i don't, we're friends, we send nudes sometimes but he's my friend only and i tell him how much i love you. I love you so much." He doesn't look at me. He looks down at his hands holding mine.

I let go of them. "No. You don't get to do this." I stand up, starting to yell. "You don't get to say all this. Ruin everything. Can't you see? It's perfect! He's perfect!" I shout, my voice shaking as tears form in my eyes.

He stands up. "Brian! Look, listen-" his voice was rising with mine.

"No!" I scream, pushing him away from me. "Don't fucking touch me. You don't love me." I shout.

"I fucking love you. And you fucking love me too." He screams heavily at the top of his lungs, wrestling to get me still. I kick and hit and push away from him.

"Don't you touch me." I cry. "You don't love me. You don't." Tears stream down my face. I'm crying, hysterical, i can't control myself. My breathing is sharp.

"I fucking love you. So fucking much." He cries too. We were standing in the middle of his room. His bed covers were thrown on the floor and a few things had fallen down as we fought.

"You don't get to do this Brian." My tears were hiding the severity of my words. "I'm happy. He makes me so happy. Why can't i be happy?" I'm begging at this point, begging him to let me be.

"I'm so sorry." His voice was full of hurt. "I wasn't going to say anything." He was blaming me.

"I didn't think you were going to say something so stupid!" We were still shouting. More sad shouting than angry.

"Stupid? Oh fuck you. Get the fuck out of my room." He pushes me towards the door.

"Don't you dare touch me." i hiss, pointing my finger in his face. "Don't ever talk to me again. You love me? If you loved me you'd want me to be happy. You're just jealous."

"Me? Jealous? Of who? That guy you're with, The guy you aren't in love with? The guy who you wouldn't tell me about for two years because you were-- no, you are in love with me and you didn't want me to act differently knowing you were taken? Huh?" He breathes in, "The guy who is, right now, lying alone in your bed because you left the room at 4am to come see me? You fucking love me too you prick. You might as well cheat on him. You're hurting him in every other way."

I didn't know what to say, i didn't know how to say. How did it escalate to this? How did this happen? We were fine; where did these words come from.

"You don't love me. If you loved me you would never say that." I force myself to not let the tears forming in my eyes stream down my cheeks.

"I don't love you. You love him. You happy? I'll do one better - i don't like you. We aren't friends. Is that what you want? I'm gone. We're done."

He turns around and walks deeper into his room.

That was it.

I don't say anything. I turn around and walk out.

We're done.