A New Dawn

This story is inspired by the Miraculous Ladybug AU; Blind Adrien. Anyway Plagg, if you seen the Miraculous Ladybug will be the same but will have a caring and protective attitude towards you, except you had the agility purified akumas.

Tip tap tip tap tip tap

This is what you usually hear of your cane when you walked down the concrete sidewalks of (City), (State) as everyone chated all around you, some moving aside to make way for you while others are indifference. Some people were somewhat confessed or just doesn't know your blind because of your shades that shields your glossy (E/C or F/C) eyes but you weren't always blind when you were about ten or younger you were like most kids stubborn, ignorant and don't listen to their parents most of the time. But on that day you wished that you did listen to your parents, you were playing kickball in your yard with your friends when the ball was kicked into the street - running across the street as a chemical truck drove down towards you. The driver didn't have enough time to stop as the tanks slides, you were frozen in fear shielding yourself with your arms as the tanks broke open releasing all of its liquids as it burnt your hands, parts of your neck then finally eyes. You woke in the hospital with bandages covering your face, you hear your parents' sobbing right next to you while you removed the bandages only to met with darkness - patting your face to feel if there's anymore bandages.
Only to find none.
Since then you accepted your blindness and adapted to hearing things around you, right now you were at a cross walk as the beeping of the traffic lights signaling not to walk but you heard someone trip over. Hearing no car passing or enter you crossed the street carefully as you made your way to the poor individual, helping them up on their feet as tipping to a object right next them and helped them cross the street they spoke.

"Thank you, young man."

An elderly man shook your hand as you felt something being handed to you, before you could say something the man was gone - the object in your hand was a hexagon shaped case, placing it in your (F/C) hoodie pocket as you headed to your apartment. On the way you heard your name being called from the distance.

"Hey (Y/N), wait!"

Turning to the direction of your dear friend and chief of police, Alice Angel.

"Where ya' going, (N/N)?"

"Home."

"Want company?"

"Sure."

Alice was a friend of yours before the accident but she stuck with you while others left you because of your disability, staying by side helping you move through the halls and steps until you developed your hearing. As you two grow up together you both wanted to fight for justice and equally but you knew that wouldn't happen to you due to your blindness. You would be lying to yourself if you didn't have a huge crush on her I mean who wouldn't, she's strong, nice and confide everything about her is simply great.

"Well gotta go filling in papers. Bye."

She stood on her toes due to your height (6'1") to give you a friendly kiss on the cheek, walking up on the steps of your apartment as you waved goodbye to her as her footsteps faded. Unlocking your door as a black cat rubbed against your legs, removing your shoes and placing your cane by the door - taking the box out from your hoodie as you sat at the couch tracing over the designs finding an area where it parts.

"Wonder what's inside, Nat."

You talked to your cat as you opened the box hearing your cat meow out loud and scurry away from the couch then into the next room, curious as to why they ran away.

"Man, it's been a long time since I've been in that thing."

The sudden voice spooked you a little as you turned to the owner of the voice wondering how did this person got into your home that isn't a key you hidden under the mat or on top of the door frame. You probably forgot to close the sliding door when you left but that wasn't possible there wasn't a breeze coming in the room soon enough you felt the said person's presence right near you."