A World We Could Never Provide

Before anything else happens.
Words in Italic are thoughts

Did you really think you could just walk back in here after what you did to them, leaving them behind to work for a bigger company. They were your creations and they loved you, supported you, trusted you and threw it all away like paper - then thirty odd some years later you came back to the company that's now broken and torn to bits because you've given up hopes for this place.
Now here you are standing in front of the people who use to look up to you now hated you for everything you did. No words, gesturing or any form of communication the least person you thought would break the silences would be either Boris or Alice, but he was just growling at you while the angel was just glaring at you - Bendy was very different from the last time you saw him. He wasn't the small dancing demon anymore instead he was huge and corrupted as ink dripped from his body and face.

"Why did you come back?"

His demonic voice broke the silences as they stared you down - why did you come back? Was it guilt or that empty feeling in the pit of your stomach or that unrelenting thought to get rid of what you created in the past that held you down for the past thirty years.
Or maybe you wanted to bring these characters back to life in your new creations that were created in the rival's company. Either way they're not coming with you even if you beg.
Alice was the first to come up to you with a very stern look on her.

So you found a place where the grass is greener
And you jumped the fence to the other side
Is it good?
Are they giving you a world I could never provide?

Stepping back as she walks towards you with hatred in her voice.

Well I hope you're proud of your big decision
Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more
Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before

Looking back at your life with everyone in the studio before it's down fall - Joey, Sammy, Henry, Susie they give you a world were they loved you and cared for you then all of sudden disappear leaving them all behind.

And you say what you need to say
So that you get to walk away
It would kill you to have to stay trapped
When you've got something new
Well I'm sorry you had it rough
And I'm sorry I'm not enough
Thank God they rescued you
So you got what you always wanted
So you got your dream come true
Good for you

Got a taste of a life so perfect
So you did what you had to do
Good for you
Good for you

"Tell me was it easy leaving them all behind? Turning your back on them after everything they've done for you..."

Alice pushed you onto the wooden floors as Bendy came from behind.

"Are you happy with your decision?"

Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry?
Do you even care that you might be wrong?
Was it fun?
Well I hope you had a blast while you dragged me along

He smiled but not in glee as he circled around you, then a sudden push forced you on your hand and knees turning around to see Boris angry and crying.

And you say what you need to say
And you play who you need to play
And if somebody's in your way
Crush them and leave them behind

He pushed you into a wall covered in ink as hands grabbed you as Bendy and Boris marched towards you.

Well, I guess if I'm not of use
Go ahead you can cut me loose
Go ahead now
I won't mind

Panicking as you sunk deeper in the ink, then out of no where you see Susie standing in front of you with a glare that could kill anyone if they looked her way.

I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go
Is that good for you?
Would that be good for you?

She smacked you across the face as Alice appeared from behind and stood beside her.

I'll just sit back while you run the show
Is that good for you?
Would that be good for you you you?

"Was it worth it the trust they give you?"

The ink sunk you into the dark, somehow landing on solid floor but everything was black then Boris, Bendy and Alice appeared again with Susie. Then Henry, Joey and Sammy appeared out of no where as they gathered around you.

I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go
Is that good for you?
Would that be good for you you you?
I'll just sit back while you run the show
Is that good for you?
Good for you

They pushed, smacked and hit you as they circled around you, feeling tears running down your face as they shouted at you.

"Is this what you wanted?"

All I need is some time to think
But the boat is about to sink
Can't erase what I wrote in ink
Tell me how can I change the story?

"All of this?"

All the words that I can't take back
Like a train comin' off the track
As the rails and the bolts all crack
I gotta find a way to stop it, stop it, just let me out!

"And now look where it got you....."

So you got what you always wanted
So you got your dream come true
Good for you

They stopped as they stared you down as you balled out your eyes on the ground on your knees.

Good for you, you , you
Got a taste of a life so perfect
Now you say that you're someone new
Good for you

Good for you

GOOD FOR YOU!

Looking up as they all disappeared from your sight leaving you in the dark, Bendy stepped up to you. Looking at him at eye level, he raised his hand then smacked you before disappearing.

"So you got what you always wanted."

Kneeling down in the dark as nothing came for you, you walked through the dark to found a way out but nothing turned up.
Not a door.
Not a light.
Nothing in the dark appeared.
Laying down in the dark as you give up hope finding a way out, slowly drifting to sleep.