Someone gets hurts

Slipping out from the party through the sliding door to get fresh air in the chilly night, adjusting your coat as you pulled out your phone browsing through Instagram and Tumblr until you heard a car park in the front - walking to the front as someone gets out of the passenger seat holding something their hand. They were walking towards until you can make out who it is.

"Alice?"

"(Y/N)..."

She stared at you with anger and contact while you smiled at her.

"I didn't think you'd come to the party."

"Yeah... I was invited by my 'best friend'. Oh, wait a minute I meant ex-best friend."

"What's that supposed mean."

She scoffed at you.

"Oh I don't know maybe because my  best friend left me started hanging out with the plastics, leaving me and the others behind like we were nothing to them." 

"Well I'm sorry that can't spend every second with you it's not my fault that you're in love with me or something!"

Her expression changed for second before going back to being angry.

"Oh no you didn't."

Danny (long time no see) said from the driver's seat as Alice crossed her arms.

"See? That's thing with you Plastics. You think everyone is in love with you, when actually everyone hates you."

"You made me like this. It was your idea for to pretend to be Plastic."

She stomped her foot startling you.

Buddy, it's not pretend
You're as plastic as they come
You think your shit don't stink
You think the rest of us are dumb

You took a step back as she yelled at you.

I hate Regina's guts
But here's what you don't comprehend
At least she has the guts to not pretend to be my friend

Tears falls from her cheeks shaking and crushing whatever was in her hand.

"Alice..."

Reaching out to her but she swatted your hand away.

"No... "

IT'S FINE!

She yelled at you as Danny grabbed her shoulders leading her backwards to the car.

REALLY FINE!

Opening the door she threw the thing in her at you, bouncing off your chest as she slammed the door.

GO BE FINE!

Her window rolled up as Danny stared at you.

And I want my pink shirt.

Then drove away.
Picking up the crumbled up paper and unrevealing it to a picture of you, Alice and the others smiling as your tears stains it.

Update: I forgot to add 'pink shirt'