Bites and Scratches

The story is set in modern day, the toons are human (flesh and blood)
Warning: Sexual Theme

The sound of hushed moans and grunts in the night as you bite at Alice's neck, feeling her nails drag down your back - wrapping her legs around your waist and pulling you close as she moans loudly. Pulling her into your arms as she snuggles into your chest then kissed her forehead before falling asleep. The sunlight shines through your window - untangling yourself your lover's arm to grab your shorts and tank top off the ground, kissing her cheek and pulling the covers over her. Going into the living where your roommates Boris and Bendy were on the couch watching tv, deciding to make breakfast you headed to the kitchen opening the fridge.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs an-"

Boris stopped mid-sentence staring at you with confession.   

"And what?"

Bendy shifted in his seat glancing at his best friend with curiosity, following his gaze towards you he chuckled silently. 

"And... pancakes."

 Grabbing the eggs, bacon and the pancake mix from the cabinets after a while Alice walked in with one of your shirts showing her right shoulder, kissing you on the cheek and seating herself at the counter - placing the plate of pancakes on the table as Bendy and Boris ran over and grabbing a few onto their plates. Opening a cabinet to grab two coffee mugs and turning on the coffee machine, you heard Bendy snickering from behind you. Turning around to him with slight confession before going back to the coffee machine. Bendy looked over to Alice who was silently eating her pancakes, snickering at her - she looked at him with annoyance.

"How was your night, Angel?"

"Shut up, Bendy."

Alice flickered a piece of egg at Bendy's face, placing the mug next to her plate then taking your seat next to her - taking a sip of your coffee as Bendy continues to snickers. Sighing, you looked over at Boris who showed little interest to what's happening as the short man still snickers.

"What is it, Bendy?"

Taking another sip of your coffee, before Bendy announced.

"What's with the marks on your back?" 

Choking on your drink as Alice patted your back then feeling slight stinging on your back, looking over your shoulder where Bendy pointed out. Throwing a pancake at the shorty before you and Alice headed to the bathroom to patch up your scratches. Taking off your shirt as Alice looked for the med-kit, turning your back to the mirror; there were about ten scratches and you were slightly bleeding, but nothing serious. 

15 minutes later

Alice dabs the cotton ball on your back as you hissed silently, then covering it with gauze - wrapping her arms around your neck nuzzling your cheek. Laughing as she lightly traces her fingers over a ticklish spot on your neck, then she spoke in soft tone.

"I'm sorry, baby. Can you forgive me?"

Giggling and pulling her into your lap then peppering her face with kisses as the angel giggles.

"Always, my angel.~"

I'm sorry if this is short and lazy, again. *sighs*