Who To Chose? 2

Guess who's back?

'Oh no. Oh no. OHNONONONONONO.This can not be happening. I can't be in love with someone while I'm dating someone else this is bad. This is very, very bad.How am I suppose to deal with this kind of thing, do other people experiences this or am I the one going through?! I need help I have to find Bendy and Boris they'll help!'

I run out the studio and to the streets towards the Hipster Hotspot where they hung out when on break I opened the door and spot Bendy and Boris in the corner of the cafe I quickly went over to there table.

"Hey, AngelCake how's it going?"

I smiled at Bendy as she sat next to Boris as he eats a cookie.

"Not so good at the moment..."

"Why?"

Bendy takes a sip of his coffee as I fidgets with her fingers and my face heats up as I think of a way to tell them, taking in a deep breath and exhaling.

"I'm in love with (Y/N) and a girl named Amber."

Bendy spits out his coffee onto the table while Boris chokes on his cookie as I pat his back, Bendy looks at me surprised and confessed as Boris gulps down his drink I should've told when they were not on break shouldn't I.

"Who's Amber and how?"

He asked I hid my face behind my hands.

"I don't know how I just- I don't know. Amber's a girl I met here about a few weeks ago."

Bendy sighed as Boris thinks to himself then for the next few hours we think of plans to choose who I want to be with - heading back to the studio where the plan will come together as we work; Bendy will ask (Y/N) a few questions about me while Boris does the same with Amber, then they'll text me the answear they give them. At the moment I was singing for a musical number in the movie as the cameraman follows my movements I looked around the scene and spot Bendy and (Y/N) talking with each other then I spot Boris walking around the scene looking for Amber he looked at me and shook his head. Afterwards I help Boris look for Amber as Bendy texted me.

'He said that you're the very sweetest and kindhearted person he ever met.'

'He loves the way you sing and dance.'

'And that you've got both brains and beauty.'

I was confessed at the last one but I shook it off as I continuely help Boris, so after I look for Joey to ask him where Amber is. I went to his office where he's talking to Henry about a scene with Bendy and me I knocked on the door.

"Ms.Angel what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering where's Amber?"

"I don't know I didn't get a call from her today."

Sighing I walked out of his office and met up with Bendy and Boris we talked about where she could be then I saw (Y/N) walk with boxes in hands, quickly I paced towards him while calling his name. He set the boxes down near the set as I finally caught up to him, turning his attention to me.

"Hey, Alice need something?"

I stood there silently as I held my hand to my chest.

"I... I need to talk you about something after work... meet me at the cafe."

I said nervously as (Y/N) looks at me strangely he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Kind of..."

He hugged me before going back to work I turn to look at Boris and Bendy who look down I couldn't blame them I drag them into this, now I have to tell (Y/N) about this girl I'm in love with - how will he react? how will he feel about this? I'm scared about this I can't understand why I'm in love with two other people that probably never meant with each other or in fact meant hurt each other I got to think of something, anything that both of them won't get hurt or have a broken heart in the process but I can't do this.

The next few hours were dreadfully as I work hiding dread as best I could, but the time has come as I wait for (Y/N) here at the cafe tapping my fingers along the table - the doorbells rings as (Y/N) came in smiling at me then sat down in front of me.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

I think of what I'm going to say to him as I nervously fidget with my fingers as he waits for me to answer. 

"I... it's important... and I don't want you to be angry or upset with me, promise?"

He reached out and held my hand.

"Of course."

I take in a big breath and looked at him stare in his eyes.

"I've fallen in love with someone else..."

I felt tears threatening to fall as (Y/N)'s grip on my hands loosen as he stares at me with confusion, sadness or anger I can't tell, but I know that he's hurt.

"Her name's Amber... I met her here a few weeks ago and... and... I don't know why but I still love you I'm sorry..."

I covered my face as I cried as (Y/N) still stares at me then I felt hands move mine away from my face, (Y/N) lets go of my hands and sighs.

"Alice... I've.. not been honest with you from the the start...."

He looks down at the table then back at me then placed his hand on the top of his head.

"Don't hate me, okay?...."

He then takes off his wig as long blonde hair flows out from under, then grabbed a napkin and wipe off the make up revealing a much more feminine face - she, he, they? I don't care they look at me with depression in their eyes as they wait for a response.

"My real name was Taylor (L/N) and I'm genderfluid since middle school, my family supported me but others not so much... I'm sorry I never told you.. I was scared that you would hate me and... and.."

They broke down and cried I got up than sat right next to them wrapping my arms around them, kissing their cheek and saying comforting words to them - minutes went by until they calm down then we proceed to talk about ourselves sneaking in a few kisses here and there. 

A year later

I sat down on the sofa with Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show being interviewed about the latest gossip on me from three months, some of the questions were fairly reasonably until it got to the top of relationships.

"So there's rumors of you going out with not only one but two other people, is this true?"

The audience oh'ed and cheered at me as I covered my flushed face.

"Well, the rumors are kind of true."

"How so?"

I looked over to the blue curtains and called out to (Y/N) (A/N: Today you're (Y/N), tomorrow you're Amber and on occasion you're either both or neither) who waved at the audience as they cheered and some hollered at his looks, he sat right next to me and kissed on the lips then held my hands.

"This is my genderfluid lover, (Y/N) we've been together for a year I love them no matter what gender they are."