Coffee with Death?

Alice hims as she reads 'La Santa Muerte' sitting on a black leather arm chair waiting for her visitor to come, looking up from her book she looked around the living room - messy she thought to herself putting the book down she picked blankets off the couch, fixed the books on the shelves and pulled out the knife from the bloodly body lying on the ground. She walked into the kitchen and washed off the blood in the sink until she heard foot steps coming from the hallway, she turned around and saw a person dressed in a black hooded jacket, darkish gray pants and black boots holding a scythe in their hand.

"Another one?"

They looked down at the body poking the corpse's leg then looked up at the wall where blood was scribbled 'Coffee?', they sighed rubbing their temple.

"Hi, (Y/N)!"

They turned around and looked at the female with frustration as she smiles at them with hearts in her eyes, placing their scythe letting it stand staight up by itself as (Y/N) walkings over to her.

"You're making my job very diffcult Alice, so if I go out with you for coffee today will you stop this nonsensical killing?"

Nodding her head as they walk back to their scythe and the body tapping their weapon on the ground three times the body fades away to the afterlife, letting his scythe sink into the ground until it's wanted again - the rest of the day Alice and (Y/N)  getting to know each other.

Sorry this is short and kind of doesn't make sense I'll try to rewrite it some of my other work as soon as possible.